Trying Something Nude

Monday, January 25, 2016

Wanted to share some of these snaps I took on a day trip to New York City over winter break a little bit ago. It was a short trip, but we spent most of the day in the fashion district. We went to Eately for lunch again because my mom is in love with their spaghetti, and now I am too. Couldn't leave NY without a good cup of coffee, so I went to Culture Espresso to get a latte and cookie. And can I just say their cookie is 10x better than their coffee?! I hadn't been in the city since this summer, and it just reminded me of how much I missed it!

I'm not the type of person to normally wear nude, I think it usually washes me out against my complexion. But I decided to try something nude with this extremely soft cashmere sweater. And as you may have seen in my earlier post, I can't get enough of the cape trend!

Sweater: Max Studio (similar styles here and here) | Jeans: American Eagle | Cape: Nordstrom | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cape! Loving the neutrals paired against black.

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cape and boots! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape and really love the other shots mixed in. That coffee pic is perfect!!

    ~Krisztina
    http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun trip! I love that you and your mom can bond over fashion, so fun! you look great in nude, especially with that cape! Hope you have a great day, sending love!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you really enjoyed your day in the city! Perfect classics outfit!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great styling! Loving your bag! I'm totally obsessed over nude :)
    xoxo


    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nude/camel on you, and that spaghetti looks delicious!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cardigan and cute backapck :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma, I love it!

    www.shopoff8th.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so stylish, yet cozy! Lovely photos!

    http://www.trendyvee.com/valentines-day-look/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, your outfit is so pretty!

    Blonde in Cashmere

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! You look amazing! Kisses.

    LESS IS MORE
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a pretty combination dear! Love the way your lipstick matches with the red stripe in your cape! You look chic indeed! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice post!
    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally obsessed with that cape now! You look great, love the entire outfit!

    Rae
    http://luxerae.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect look! Lovely blog, sweetie. XOXO, Mimi
    #theINSIDERblog
    +http://fashionlook4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so cute.
    I love your cape scarf.
    Great outfit for some exploration.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the outfit!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER