Take a Break

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Just doing a quick post today, I hope your new year has been off to a good start so far! I only have a few more days left of break, so I'm spending a lot of time with family and friends. I've been tucked away in my house for the past three days, so mom and I finally decided to go out to get lunch. I got to wear her amazing fur vest. The coolest thing about the vest, besides the fact that it is incredibly soft, is that it's reversible so you could either have the suede side or fur side showing! Underneath is a simple, but pretty embroidered top

I'm heading back to Purdue this sunday, and starting my spring semester the following day. So things might get a little hectic next week! Be sure to follow me on instagram to catch up!

Top: Tangoella | Fur Vest: Whistles | Jeans: American Eagle | Hat: Macy's (50% off right now!) | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow

21 comments:

  1. The fur vest from Whistles is to die for <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! What are you studying? P.s. cute vest and love the all black to match!

    xx Brittany
    www.notanotherblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm studying retail management and marketing, thank you!

      Delete
  4. i love the faux fur! the gray is so cute! i haven't really seen that! i adore gray x black anything-- this outfit looks great!
    Xo, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fur vest and the sheer shirt are pretty amazing!

    Treat yourself and buy some flowers for yourself, why? Find out in my lifestyle advice column (link).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vest Emma. I'm not afraid of real fur either. Actually, I love it and NOT a fan of all the faux fur out there. This vest looks lux and since it's real, that's to be expected. Beautiful piece to have in your wardrobe. Also, very cute sheer/window pane top.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fur vest on you! You look stunning, Emma!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you styled the faux fur =)
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that vest looks sooo soft! I love how you styled it!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how chic this outfit is! The reversible vest is a perfect way to style a few outfits in different ways! So cute

    xoxo,
    Maria
    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit! Love it!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute look! Love the layers and those boots are great!

    www.tailoredandtrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This fur vest look so so comfortable! I love the look.

    anaprodanovich.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your faux fur vest! You styled this so nicely, very chic <3
    Hearts from www.shebebutfierce.com XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I simply adore this look. I'm loving the touch of grey on the back of your boots and pairing those boots with the faux fur vest, LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that vest!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your faux fur vest! :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous casual look! I love how sneakers make the outfit so relaxed and effortless.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER