Uncommon Goods Gift Guide

Friday, December 11, 2015


Somehow it is already December, and that means it's time to start finding gifts for your friends and family! I recently discovered the website Uncommon Goods, and I can't believe I haven't found it earlier! I love finding gifts that really mean something and have significance for the person I'm giving it to. They feature unique jewelry, designer decor, and handcrafted goods. I fell in love with a lot of their jewelry pieces, because most of them have a cool twist to your average plain necklace. Uncommon Goods is based in Brooklyn, which is home of up and coming artists in NY. They really value their artists and designers who are featured on their website blog and most of their jewelry is created in the USA using recycled materials. 

Uncommon Goods has a lot more than just jewelry, they also have some really cool decor ranging anywhere from water bottles to embroidered pillows. One of my personal favorites is this awesome tea pot! If you'd like to see even more of their amazing jewelry and other gift recommendations you can check them out here.

Thank you to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post


5 comments:

  1. Such pretty pieces! I love stones and crystals, they're so beautiful and when incorporated in jewelry, they're even more special! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, these are perfect!!!! I'd be happy if each of them showed up under my tree:)

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really uncommon. I feel jealous. I want to get this.
    BeautyTips

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER