I survived! Barely... but finals are finally over and I'll be home for the next three weeks! I'm more than excited for a little break from school and work. Also now I have a ton more time to focus on the blog! 

A few things about this outfit, first off for some odd reason lately, it just hasn't been feeling like winter. Even though we're only a few days off from Christmas, I've only seen snow once and that was back in November. It's not necessarily a bad thing because that means I get to wear my leather jacket as an actual coat as long as I layer it! That being said, This blanket scarf has become quite useful to protect me from the wind. I got it last year as a gift, and I'm so happy I did because it's so soft and big! Another obsession I've had is dark lipstick, and the scarf is almost the same color. You could say it was meant to be! I've been wearing it a lot instead of my usual pink colors lately.

And lastly, and probably my biggest obsession is my new Chelsea booties! Can't make any promises, but I may be wearing these possibly in every post because I just can't get enough of them! I really needed a new pair of black booties, and when Cyber Monday came, I couldn't think of a better time to splurge! I love how they are simple, but the snakeskin just gives it a bit of edge.

Jacket: Topshop | Scarf: Express (similar on sale!) | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Ivanka Trump (on sale!)  | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Purse: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow
I survived! Barely... but finals are finally over and I'll be home for the next three weeks! I'm more than excited for a little break from school and work. Also now I have a ton more time to focus on the blog! 

A few things about this outfit, first off for some odd reason lately, it just hasn't been feeling like winter. Even though we're only a few days off from Christmas, I've only seen snow once and that was back in November. It's not necessarily a bad thing because that means I get to wear my leather jacket as an actual coat as long as I layer it! That being said, This blanket scarf has become quite useful to protect me from the wind. I got it last year as a gift, and I'm so happy I did because it's so soft and big! Another obsession I've had is dark lipstick, and the scarf is almost the same color. You could say it was meant to be! I've been wearing it a lot instead of my usual pink colors lately.

And lastly, and probably my biggest obsession is my new Chelsea booties! Can't make any promises, but I may be wearing these possibly in every post because I just can't get enough of them! I really needed a new pair of black booties, and when Cyber Monday came, I couldn't think of a better time to splurge! I love how they are simple, but the snakeskin just gives it a bit of edge.

Jacket: Topshop | Scarf: Express (similar on sale!) | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Ivanka Trump (on sale!)  | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Purse: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow

19 comments

  1. Hope you enjoy your break! Well done on getting through finals. Love your boots - wish I'd taken more advantage of Cyber Monday, I didn't buy anything! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I can see why you are loving the boots so much, they're amazing!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same shawl and I wore it like this http://www.sahara-desert.com/#!One-Shawl-Two-looks/cmbz/56330bc50cf2ce5bf433e47d please give me your opinion :)

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look, love your scarf and sunglasses!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf so much! Gorgeous colors!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous and you scarf is also I think it add your extra beauty.
    MakeupTips

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Love the scarf and the boots!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that scarf xx

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/12/what-to-wear-for-christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE that scarf!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Chelsea boots are ama-zing!!:) Love your outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a nice look, love the scarf and the bag and these boots are so cool!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That scarf looks so cozy!

    xoxo Madeline | www.theblackbarcode.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooohooo finals are over :) Happy you survived and happy to see you again. Great look and fun write up. Can't wait to see what;s next on your blog. Enjoy your free time also!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great casual look!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that scarf!

    I know all about balancing between college and having a blog, as I am a second year student. Trust me it will get easier and you will become smarter with your time and planning of post! I have loved following your growth!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page