Best of 2015: My Favorite Moments and Looks

Thursday, December 31, 2015


 It's hard to sum up an entire year into just 30 pictures, but I tried my best to include the important moments! A lot has changed in this past year and things are still constantly changing.

My Spring semester at school was pretty same old same old. I was able to get really close to my group of friends at school and I really wouldn't have changed a single thing about my freshmen year of college. For Spring break, I went one of my favorite photoshoots which was in West Palm Beach, Florida to shoot for Tangoella with my mom and friend, Vivian. The weather was absolutely amazing and all the  architecture was beautiful of the pastel colored buildings. Because of the constant sun (and of course gorgeous clothes) al the photos came out fantastic! 

But my greatest adventure happened over the summer. I got the most amazing opportunity to take an internship with Yumi Kim in New York City. For a month and a half I lived in an apartment in Hell's Kitchen which is a five minute walk from Times Square. Every morning I would take the subway to work. In a small office I got experience in nearly every job there and was able to take away a lot from the experience. Living in New York was beyond-words-incredible! I really can't sum up the experience in just one short little post, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Being thrown into the city setting really taught me how to get around on my own and try to make the most out of all the resources surrounding me. And I haven't even mentioned all the great people that I got to work with and people that I met! Also while in NY I was able to grow my blog following exponentially because I was putting out some of the best content I've made! The rest of the summer I went to Cape Cod with my family. Many beach visits and tan lines from that trip(:

The summer of 2015 was amazing, but this past semester has been one of the hardest times for me. Academically, it was very demanding. I had limited free time because I needed to study a lot. Every day felt like a battle. I think a contributing part of that problem was that I didn't enjoy the classes I was working so hard in. I was also constantly stressed, about classes and about my future. Socially it was also difficult because of how little time I had. I didn't really see my friends besides meals. There's always that saying that is "Anything worth it is worth fighting for".  I'm trying to get a better sense of what is really "worth it". And I'm grateful for winter break now because I can take time to finally rest and think about what I want to do for next semester. 

Although there were definitely some good and bad times, you can't have any highs without the lows. 2015 has definitely been tough for me, but I think that in the long run I've learned a lot about myself from it and matured a lot over the past 365 days. Here's to an even better 2016, happy New Year!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Perfect outfits!

    Happy New Year!


    http://alliness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing in these outfits.
    Happy new year.

    How to Get Clear Skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) Happy New Year!!

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! I love all these outfits <3
    Happy New Year lovely xx

    http://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting about your internship in NYC! It's always been a dream of mine to live in NYC and amazing that you were minutes away from Times Square! Hope 2016 is as amazing for you!

    Would love if you checked out my page and let me know your thoughts!

    Sending you love from Sydney xx

    Helen
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos! I love your style (: Happy New Year!!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photos <3

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! New York is beautiful and you're very lucky that you lived there. Happy New Year!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfits and pictures!! love it.

    http://natalyg.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER