I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, and if those that don't celebrate had a good couple days off! I had a great weekend and lots of family time(: I got some amazing goodies including an iPhone 6 (which I am mildly obsessed with) and has been very helpful in improving my instagram game recently. And I also got this amazing Michael Kors bracelet, which I will be wearing on a daily. Not to mention the incredible amounts of food I was able to eat throughout the day! But just because Christmas is over does not mean it's the end of the Holidays!

The New Year is quickly coming around the corner, so I wanted to share my last outfit post of the year with you guys! I'll have a recap of 2015 on the blog on New Year's Eve to close the year! Beaded anything is really perfect for the Holidays, and since I didn't get to wear beads on Christmas, I didn't want to miss my chance. I knew I wanted to dress down the top a little bit, and I've always liked the look of jeans with sequins tops. But when I tried the look myself, it didn't look exactly how I wanted it to. Instead I went with a classic pair of black jeans, because do I ever wear anything else? And kept the white going on top with a blazer. The weather lately has been really wacky, it was 70 degrees Christmas Eve in New England!?!? And with no snow, the light blazer and open toe shoes were actually weather appropriate. At this point I'm just hoping for a white New Year's

I can't wait to start working on this years recap! Come back and visit Thursday to check it out(:

Tank: Yumi Kim (similar on sale here!) | Blazer: Zara | Jeans: American Eagle | Clutch: Ted Baker | Heels: Pour la Victoire | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors

Follow
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, and if those that don't celebrate had a good couple days off! I had a great weekend and lots of family time(: I got some amazing goodies including an iPhone 6 (which I am mildly obsessed with) and has been very helpful in improving my instagram game recently. And I also got this amazing Michael Kors bracelet, which I will be wearing on a daily. Not to mention the incredible amounts of food I was able to eat throughout the day! But just because Christmas is over does not mean it's the end of the Holidays!

The New Year is quickly coming around the corner, so I wanted to share my last outfit post of the year with you guys! I'll have a recap of 2015 on the blog on New Year's Eve to close the year! Beaded anything is really perfect for the Holidays, and since I didn't get to wear beads on Christmas, I didn't want to miss my chance. I knew I wanted to dress down the top a little bit, and I've always liked the look of jeans with sequins tops. But when I tried the look myself, it didn't look exactly how I wanted it to. Instead I went with a classic pair of black jeans, because do I ever wear anything else? And kept the white going on top with a blazer. The weather lately has been really wacky, it was 70 degrees Christmas Eve in New England!?!? And with no snow, the light blazer and open toe shoes were actually weather appropriate. At this point I'm just hoping for a white New Year's

I can't wait to start working on this years recap! Come back and visit Thursday to check it out(:

Tank: Yumi Kim (similar on sale here!) | Blazer: Zara | Jeans: American Eagle | Clutch: Ted Baker | Heels: Pour la Victoire | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors

Follow

15 comments

  1. Great look! Have a wonderful new year Emma.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white blazer is amazing! Sure need to scout one for myself!

    xo, Alice | Miss Inconnue | Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look! Very chic and sophisticated. Have a lovely new year!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jeweled top! The white jacket is an awesome twist on the usual darker colors for NYE. Great blog and style!
    Xo, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com/2015/12/04/1195/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your top and shoes are amazing.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, white really suits you!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! perfect for a holiday party!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Looks great on you!
    Love the purse and the shoes!

    Made in MauveBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great look!! Happy new year!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful! Love your look!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is too cute!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is too cute!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page