I know I've only mentioned it in every blog post since August, but school is crazy. Like so crazy to the point where free time is no longer a thing for me. And that's why these jeans are similar to me, stressed. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving week and got to spend time with their family! I was lucky enough to fly home and spend nearly a week with my family. I'm actually flying back to school today, which I'm not too excited for.

You might not have noticed immediately, but my hair might look a little different.  That's because I actually put the time in to curl it! Irresistible Me was kind enough to send me their 8 in 1 curling iron. I've never owned my own curling iron, but now I practically have eight! It was super easy to use for a beginner at curling like me. If you're looking to get a curling iron, I would definitely suggest this one, and it's even on sale right now! 

Sweater: H&M | Jeans: Forever 21 | Heels: H&M | Necklace: H&M | Sunglasses: Aldo | Purse: Forever 21 | Curling Iron: Irresistible Me | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" 


Follow
I know I've only mentioned it in every blog post since August, but school is crazy. Like so crazy to the point where free time is no longer a thing for me. And that's why these jeans are similar to me, stressed. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving week and got to spend time with their family! I was lucky enough to fly home and spend nearly a week with my family. I'm actually flying back to school today, which I'm not too excited for.

You might not have noticed immediately, but my hair might look a little different.  That's because I actually put the time in to curl it! Irresistible Me was kind enough to send me their 8 in 1 curling iron. I've never owned my own curling iron, but now I practically have eight! It was super easy to use for a beginner at curling like me. If you're looking to get a curling iron, I would definitely suggest this one, and it's even on sale right now! 

Sweater: H&M | Jeans: Forever 21 | Heels: H&M | Necklace: H&M | Sunglasses: Aldo | Purse: Forever 21 | Curling Iron: Irresistible Me | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" 


Follow

17 comments

  1. You look fantastic!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I love how you dressed it up with heels but the chain necklace helps keep it edgy.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Those jeans are perfect!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jeans!!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2015/11/15-benefits-of-drinking-lemon-water.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those jeans!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful jeans! love it.
    kisses from Italy.
    New post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/new-trends-for-your-home-by-dalani/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those distressed jeans! You really made them classy with the sweater and heels :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're wearing such a fun, young, hip outfit!! Adore your distressed denim and I'm sure you can style them in so many amazing versatile ways.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love so much this Jeans and with this pullover is perfect!
    follow me : http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it/2015/12/idee-outfit-per-natale-parte-2.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page