Babydoll and Leather

Monday, November 16, 2015

I have no idea what is going on with this weather lately, but we've gotten pretty lucky in these past couple weeks to get some warmer days. And I am totally taking advantage of it by wearing dresses and layering them. Also combining my love for dresses with my obsession for my leather jacket

My blogger friend Chandler, Demi, and I wanted to do a fun little shoot and found this semi-abandoned building with a nice door front. In person, it was a little creepy with a hole in the door and the whole abandoned part. But Chandler had a good point about how photos look way better on a stoop, hence the multiple shots of me sitting versus standing. 

Sorry for being MIA these past two weeks, but I got slammed hard with school (what else is new these days). I have another wave of exams before thanksgiving, but I'm trying to get all my content up in time and back to the regular schedule! I was finally able to breathe a little this weekend which was extremely nice catching up with friends and finally being able to relax for just a bit. And during my study breaks I could blog! I've honestly missed blogging so much and am trying my hardest to keep it updated! Don't miss out the days I don't post and check out my instagram @emmahonohan

Dress: Tobi | Leather Jacket: Tophshop |  Shoes: Converse | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Bag: Forever 21 | Necklace: J.Crew


Follow

21 comments:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paring a girly dress with converse shoes! it instantly makes the outfit more edgy and modern! and who said we have to wear heels for dress? (;

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos! you look so pretty!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, the sweetness of the baby-doll is balanced out with the leather jacket!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm holding onto the warm weather for as long as I can! Love this look!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a perfect location for a shoot but can see why it would be a little bit creepy! Adorable look!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this jacket! I've been on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket - this one is definitely getting added to the short list!

    xx, Hannah
    http://thenaturalizednewyorker.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! You looks so beautiful!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, and the photos too! Great post. Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks so amazing on you! Great post xx

    ♥: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great style!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress! Your necklace is cute!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute outfit and photos
    love your jacket
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look!

    www.lamattenoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute - you look great. Indeed take advantage of the weather allowing you to wear skirts! I know I am. :) Have a great week!
    www.everydaystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the addition of the Converse sneakers <3

    Tatum
    AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute look!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER