I could not be more excited right now because we're out for fall break officially on wednesday and I'll be flying home wednesday night to make it in time for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to finally see my finally and take a small break from school and studying. Even though I'll be back it's just a short period of time, and I still have work and some projects to work on for Tangoella.

As for the outfit, it's definitely boot season here! We just had our first snowfall on Saturday, it was absolutely beautiful but also freezing! Before this weekend, I was pretty much always wearing a simple shirt, black jeans, and boots. I've had this top form Topshop for a while, but for some reason never found the right time to wear it. I got it before the longline tops were popular, so I was originally planning to just chop of a couple inches and make it a regular tee since it was so soft. I'm glad I decided against it, because now I can wear it with the high-low style. I tied it up in the front so that there wasn't so much fabric, but left the back down. Some people said it looked like a tail, but I thought it looked so cool walking or in the wind. 
Tee: Topshop | Jeans: American Eagle | Hat: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Forever 21 | Crossbody: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow
I could not be more excited right now because we're out for fall break officially on wednesday and I'll be flying home wednesday night to make it in time for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to finally see my finally and take a small break from school and studying. Even though I'll be back it's just a short period of time, and I still have work and some projects to work on for Tangoella.

As for the outfit, it's definitely boot season here! We just had our first snowfall on Saturday, it was absolutely beautiful but also freezing! Before this weekend, I was pretty much always wearing a simple shirt, black jeans, and boots. I've had this top form Topshop for a while, but for some reason never found the right time to wear it. I got it before the longline tops were popular, so I was originally planning to just chop of a couple inches and make it a regular tee since it was so soft. I'm glad I decided against it, because now I can wear it with the high-low style. I tied it up in the front so that there wasn't so much fabric, but left the back down. Some people said it looked like a tail, but I thought it looked so cool walking or in the wind. 
Tee: Topshop | Jeans: American Eagle | Hat: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Forever 21 | Crossbody: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow

14 comments

  1. Love that outfit!
    Super comfy and chic.
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is the perfect white tee! Wish you a great Thanksgiving at home :)
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love anything black and white and how you styled it!
    Kat | www.PoshByKat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, you look stunning!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! Love your style!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing !! :)

    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your look!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your statement necklace!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cut of that top is STUNNING! You look so great girl

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, that necklace is amazing! Fabulous find, love. You look stunning! xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page