Still getting that indian summer here in Indiana and if you can't tell, still playing catchup on the blog because these pictures are from summer, yikes! I've actually worn this romper multiple times this summer on both hot and cooler days. A great way to layer it is a black jacket, which is how I've done it.  I'm trying to keep up with my schedule of two posts per week so that I can get the rest of my summer/fall outfits up and get into the fall stuff! Even though I've been behind with posts (I think I overestimated how many outfit pictures I needed this summer!) I've still been shooting with my friends at school

Back in Boston, I wore this look to go on a goodbye date with my friend Vivian. We went to this bakery on Charles Street called Tatte. I'd been wanting to go since forever because it was all over instagram. If you know me, you'd know that I #eatfortheinsta. And this place was crazy photogenic, with it's white interior, tiled floors, and flowers. Also if you're from Boston, you would understand the struggle of finding cool places in the city that are actually instagram worthy. This place is definitely on the list, I suggest you check it out if your'e in the area!

Romper: Forever 21 | Necklace: H&M | Sandals: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Backpack: Urban Outfitters | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"



Follow

Still getting that indian summer here in Indiana and if you can't tell, still playing catchup on the blog because these pictures are from summer, yikes! I've actually worn this romper multiple times this summer on both hot and cooler days. A great way to layer it is a black jacket, which is how I've done it.  I'm trying to keep up with my schedule of two posts per week so that I can get the rest of my summer/fall outfits up and get into the fall stuff! Even though I've been behind with posts (I think I overestimated how many outfit pictures I needed this summer!) I've still been shooting with my friends at school

Back in Boston, I wore this look to go on a goodbye date with my friend Vivian. We went to this bakery on Charles Street called Tatte. I'd been wanting to go since forever because it was all over instagram. If you know me, you'd know that I #eatfortheinsta. And this place was crazy photogenic, with it's white interior, tiled floors, and flowers. Also if you're from Boston, you would understand the struggle of finding cool places in the city that are actually instagram worthy. This place is definitely on the list, I suggest you check it out if your'e in the area!

Romper: Forever 21 | Necklace: H&M | Sandals: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Backpack: Urban Outfitters | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"



Follow

8 comments

  1. Such a cute place! And I love your jumpsuit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute romper! Love the shoes! Great photos!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    I miss Summer, here where I am it's too cold to wear this kind of outfit, argh.

    Fashion Corners
    http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and Super jealous that you can still wear clothes like that right now! It is freezing over here!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the post so much! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT PICTURES
    and cute shoes!
    check out my blog sometime :)
    xo
    http://thejoifullife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look!! You look amazing!! xx

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page