I recently got to work on a really cool project with Target and the Lala which can be found here. Target, and really everyone else, has been obsessing over the plaid print. Of course there's your go-to flannel, but there's also a TON of other items to wear and still rock the plaid. 
Molly, one of the founders of the Lala (which I'm a contributing editor for) visited Purdue and we decided to shoot some of the plaid pieces for target! My outfit was the casual touch of plaid, so graphic tee, ripped jeans, and flannel. But the fun part was the backpack! It's got just a subtle hint of plaid, but it was shearling so it was almost like a pet lamb as my backpack(:
For the second part of the shoot, we went to a park and had a picnic with fancy cider. It was really fun and the most perfect photo opt even though I was wearing a sweater and jeans when it was 80 degrees. I love how these photos came out from the shoot, so I just wanted to share them with you! Don't forget to check out my friends outfits on the full article also!

Me: Top: Forever 21 | Flannel: Forever 21 | Jeans: American Eagle | Backpack: Target (on sale!) | Sunglasses: Vintage (similar here)
Demi: Coat: Target | Socks: Target
Chandler: Duster: Target
Photos: Molly Longest


Follow
I recently got to work on a really cool project with Target and the Lala which can be found here. Target, and really everyone else, has been obsessing over the plaid print. Of course there's your go-to flannel, but there's also a TON of other items to wear and still rock the plaid. 
Molly, one of the founders of the Lala (which I'm a contributing editor for) visited Purdue and we decided to shoot some of the plaid pieces for target! My outfit was the casual touch of plaid, so graphic tee, ripped jeans, and flannel. But the fun part was the backpack! It's got just a subtle hint of plaid, but it was shearling so it was almost like a pet lamb as my backpack(:
For the second part of the shoot, we went to a park and had a picnic with fancy cider. It was really fun and the most perfect photo opt even though I was wearing a sweater and jeans when it was 80 degrees. I love how these photos came out from the shoot, so I just wanted to share them with you! Don't forget to check out my friends outfits on the full article also!

Me: Top: Forever 21 | Flannel: Forever 21 | Jeans: American Eagle | Backpack: Target (on sale!) | Sunglasses: Vintage (similar here)
Demi: Coat: Target | Socks: Target
Chandler: Duster: Target
Photos: Molly Longest


Follow

11 comments

  1. Beautiful post with amazing images! Love the backpack

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2015/10/celebrating-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny pictures ;)

    Kisses from Spain

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    DOUBLE DENIM IN PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styling here!
    It’s so classic and chic!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much cuteness...I'm loving plaid this season as well (like I do each fall!)!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingl outfit! Have a nice day, dear!

    Check my last post HERE!

    Mary ♥ | http://marymariastyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, loving the photography!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning dear!

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos! Amazing post!

    Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome! Love the outfit and the fun pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh this post is too cute! I am obsessed with the plaid boots! Looks like you had so much fun taking the pictures too!

    XOXO
    Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page