It's my birthdayyy! I'm  currently in Wisconsin with my friends during fall break, but that's no excuse to not have a post up! There's hardly any service where we are so I haven't been on social media lately, but I'm trying my best! I'm super pumped because it's my birthday (pretty good reason to be excited). It's my last year of being a teen so I have to take full advantage.... and wear overalls as much as possible. Not that I'm going to stop wearing overalls! Even though I'm getting older, I still have a ton of fun dressing like a kid. I got some strange looks wearing this to classes and around campus, but I could honestly care less because I love overalls, I love stripes, and I love buns, so putting them all together made perfect sense to me! 

I can't talk much since I'm still on break and I'm actually writing this all before I leave for break, but I'll promise to fill you guys all in on my break and my birthday and hopefully a ton of fun pictures since I've packed my camera for the trip! 

Overalls: Blank NYC Jeans | Top: Forever 21 | Sneakers: Converse | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vintage


It's my birthdayyy! I'm  currently in Wisconsin with my friends during fall break, but that's no excuse to not have a post up! There's hardly any service where we are so I haven't been on social media lately, but I'm trying my best! I'm super pumped because it's my birthday (pretty good reason to be excited). It's my last year of being a teen so I have to take full advantage.... and wear overalls as much as possible. Not that I'm going to stop wearing overalls! Even though I'm getting older, I still have a ton of fun dressing like a kid. I got some strange looks wearing this to classes and around campus, but I could honestly care less because I love overalls, I love stripes, and I love buns, so putting them all together made perfect sense to me! 

I can't talk much since I'm still on break and I'm actually writing this all before I leave for break, but I'll promise to fill you guys all in on my break and my birthday and hopefully a ton of fun pictures since I've packed my camera for the trip! 

Overalls: Blank NYC Jeans | Top: Forever 21 | Sneakers: Converse | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vintage


19 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! Stripes and denim are pretty much a dream combo and you are killing it! LOVE it!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great emma, love this!
    kisses www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emma. xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday babe! You look cute♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic and happy birthday dear! Hope you had a great day!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fun outfit! This hairstyle really suits you!

    silvergirl.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, I hope you had a good birthday. This outfit is so cute and so are you!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! (for two days ago) you have the same Birthday as my grandad, hope you had a good time. Loove this look it's so cuute <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your overalls and how styled it! So cute!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ook! Happy birthday! Have a good time there.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfull sunglasses ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute look dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sunglasses and that purse are the cutest!

    xx

    http://www.misslaja.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday! Love the freaks, very cool
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looks so pretty, beautiful girl!! Love your cute dress!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look a bit like Mickey Mouse, but I really like your hair. Your outfit is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page