Lace Me Up

Friday, October 9, 2015

Did you see these shoes? I'm sorry, I'll give you a couple more seconds to just look at them, because they are KILLER.

But really the shoes aren't the only thing that make the outfit, because the top and skirt are also pretty great. Honestly, at first glance I wasn't really a fan. I thought that all the ruffles and layers would look a little frumpy. If you couldn't already tell from these photos, it doesn't at all! I am always down for an all-black look, so I was willing to try this look out. And the best is, this is not necessarily a set! I'd probably wear the top with jeans and the skirt can go with an endless amount of tops. The shoes were just the fun piece to make this look a lot more a statement. Hey, it worked! 
Somewhat upset though because I don't think I'll have many (if any) other chances to wear these heels, so my mom has them. I may or may not steal them from her closet and wear them around the house next time I'm home. 

I'm more than excited for this weekend because it's fall break! This semester has been really stressful for me because I've just had so much work and my classes have gotten a lot harder. I'll probably do a life update post pretty soon to explain where I've been for these past couple weeks. But most exciting is that it's my birthday monday! I'll be spending fall break with my friend in Wisconsin at my friends house. It's going to be a pretty long drive, but hanging out with my friends during the whole break will be a ton of fun! ALSO! I've been warned there is no wifi/service where we're staying, so I will try as hard as possible to get on social media when I have the chance but there's no guarantee. And who knows if I'll even survive five days without internet anyways. Have a great weekend!

Top: Tangoella (similar ruffle style here) | Skirt: Tangoella (similar here) | Heels: Aldo | Bag: Forever 21 
Follow

14 comments:

  1. Love the look, the lace up shoes look great! You look lovely. :)

    Monica || thestreetedit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous as always! Your sandals are amazing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a KILLER outfit :) Awesome!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a chic going out look. The lace up shoes look fantastic with the black dress!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this look is on point <3 lace up shoes totally killer <3<3

    Mella
    http://www.mellarisya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/10/birthday.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. great:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit and photos :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress and bag :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes! Great look :)
    xx
    Carly
    http://bunbunbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are killer! Have a lovely break chick, sounds like you need it
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday today!! Hope all is well with you as you say that you're a bit stressed and will be away for awhiles. Don't stress and just know that you look absolutely gorgeous! Love your outfit especially the lace up shoes. Take care!

    Stephanie @ Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are to die for!! Oh my goodness. You seriously look amazing in them. If I could put the heart eye emojis in here, I'd put 100 of them! haha <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER