Two of my favorite things in one post: rompers and group shoots. But in all reality, fashion bloggers have so much more fun in groups! My blogger friends and I usually just do individual shoots for our outfits, but I really wanted to coordinate and do a group shoot so I had my friends Demi (The Efflorescence) and Kaitlyn wear rompers so that we could shoot all together! 

I love how these photos came out, because it shows how goofy and silly we are together! There will definitely be a lot more group shoots organized and on the blog  because they are so much more fun and a great stress reliever from these past couple of crazy weeks that have been full of exams and projects!

My Romper: Forever 21 
Kaitlyn's Romper: Forever 21 (similar style here)
Demi's Romper: Charlotte Russe


Follow
Two of my favorite things in one post: rompers and group shoots. But in all reality, fashion bloggers have so much more fun in groups! My blogger friends and I usually just do individual shoots for our outfits, but I really wanted to coordinate and do a group shoot so I had my friends Demi (The Efflorescence) and Kaitlyn wear rompers so that we could shoot all together! 

I love how these photos came out, because it shows how goofy and silly we are together! There will definitely be a lot more group shoots organized and on the blog  because they are so much more fun and a great stress reliever from these past couple of crazy weeks that have been full of exams and projects!

My Romper: Forever 21 
Kaitlyn's Romper: Forever 21 (similar style here)
Demi's Romper: Charlotte Russe


Follow

9 comments

  1. looks like you girls had a lot of fun shooting! the pics are lovely & i like your floral romper :)

    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the rompers!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I wish I could wear rompers again, but the weather got cold already :(

    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore playsuits and these prints are so gorgeous! <3 Love your hair xx

    Would love if you could check out my page and let me know your thoughts! Love connecting with new bloggers xx

    Helen
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls are too adorable. And I'm loving your top braids, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page