Say hi to the piece that helped me survive the hot days of the summer. While I was in New York, after work I would stop by the shops on my way to the subway. It was pretty impossible not to, I was working in Soho on Broadway! Urban was right across the street from me, and I was not expecting to actually find anything I liked, but when I was in the sale section I found this gem tucked away in between a bunch of the same dresses. At first I thought it was too good to be in sale and someone had just left it there, but indeed it was marked down from $120 to $20! I couldn't believe it, and when it actually fit me, and I knew that I needed to own it. 

This romper is so breezy that it's the first thing I think of when I'm getting dressed on a hot day. When I was going to Boston with my friend, I knew I wanted to wear it and dress it up with some gold accessories. I've been working with Rocksbox recently, which is basically a jewelry subscription service and you can get a new set of jewelry almost once a week! I wanted to show off all my gold, and I thought I would go a little crazy with wearing it all at once ( I even added a flash tattoo!).

And for a limited time if you'd like to try out Rocksbox yourself, you can use the code "emmahonohanxoxo" at checkout and you will get one month free (usually $19)!
Romper: Urban Outfitters (similar style here and here)| Sandals: Rampage | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Bracelet, Ring, Necklace: via Rocksbox | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow
Say hi to the piece that helped me survive the hot days of the summer. While I was in New York, after work I would stop by the shops on my way to the subway. It was pretty impossible not to, I was working in Soho on Broadway! Urban was right across the street from me, and I was not expecting to actually find anything I liked, but when I was in the sale section I found this gem tucked away in between a bunch of the same dresses. At first I thought it was too good to be in sale and someone had just left it there, but indeed it was marked down from $120 to $20! I couldn't believe it, and when it actually fit me, and I knew that I needed to own it. 

This romper is so breezy that it's the first thing I think of when I'm getting dressed on a hot day. When I was going to Boston with my friend, I knew I wanted to wear it and dress it up with some gold accessories. I've been working with Rocksbox recently, which is basically a jewelry subscription service and you can get a new set of jewelry almost once a week! I wanted to show off all my gold, and I thought I would go a little crazy with wearing it all at once ( I even added a flash tattoo!).

And for a limited time if you'd like to try out Rocksbox yourself, you can use the code "emmahonohanxoxo" at checkout and you will get one month free (usually $19)!
Romper: Urban Outfitters (similar style here and here)| Sandals: Rampage | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Bracelet, Ring, Necklace: via Rocksbox | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow

19 comments

  1. Oh my that romper is such an amazing find!! What a result! I love the outfit so much!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper was made for you ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Finds like that HAVE to be purchased:)

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, comfortable look! Nice background also.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Love the accessories

    Agnes x

    http://www.BLVCKBEE.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute in this outfit!! Love your sandals!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great dress for hot summer days-it's boiling in SoCal-I need it!
    xx
    Carly
    http://bunbunbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh at first I thought it was a dress, but got so excited when you said romper! LOVE it!


    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so perfectly summer, you look amazing with those gold details!

    www.vanitycapital.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! love this entire look
    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A girl can never give up a good deal. Especially if its for something this cute and comfy :)

    RLN

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your flowy romper and those adorable sunglasses!!! This would be such a perfect festival look!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

  14. christian louboutin pumps with 8cm heel is the best choice of who don't like sky high heel. http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Green Leather Tip Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Nude Tip Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh that romper is great! Also, now I want a cupcake.

    Nicolette | The Magnolia Girls

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page