I am all set in this set. Seriously, sets and rompers were probably my two favorite things this summer. It's just something about wearing a two piece that makes it look so much more put together. And that's really how I felt when I went out with my family to Quincy Market and Little Italy in Boston. I was definitely on the dressier side for Quincy Market, it's a huge tourist attraction. But I always think it's better to dress up than down! 

If you follow me on instagram, you know that I have some super exciting news (and the reason I've been less active than normal). I joined a sorority! I will definitely have a lot more to say since I just got my bid this monday. But it's been such a change being in a sorority than last year! I feel like my schedule is completely packed this semester with the sorority and calculus II is seriously taking over my life. I will have a post where I go more into detail about greek life, and if you have any questions about it don't be afraid to email me at emmastyleguide@gmail.com, or leave a comment! 
Top: Tangoella (similar sheer style here) | Shorts: Tangoella (similar shorts here, culottes version) | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors | Bandeau: Forever 21

Follow
I am all set in this set. Seriously, sets and rompers were probably my two favorite things this summer. It's just something about wearing a two piece that makes it look so much more put together. And that's really how I felt when I went out with my family to Quincy Market and Little Italy in Boston. I was definitely on the dressier side for Quincy Market, it's a huge tourist attraction. But I always think it's better to dress up than down! 

If you follow me on instagram, you know that I have some super exciting news (and the reason I've been less active than normal). I joined a sorority! I will definitely have a lot more to say since I just got my bid this monday. But it's been such a change being in a sorority than last year! I feel like my schedule is completely packed this semester with the sorority and calculus II is seriously taking over my life. I will have a post where I go more into detail about greek life, and if you have any questions about it don't be afraid to email me at emmastyleguide@gmail.com, or leave a comment! 
Top: Tangoella (similar sheer style here) | Shorts: Tangoella (similar shorts here, culottes version) | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors | Bandeau: Forever 21

Follow

15 comments

  1. I love this two piece set, it is lovely - perfect for the warmer weather !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The sheerness of it makes it! X, j

    Jenna
    http://balanceandchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this set!

    http://lovemeow.com/2015/09/biker-saves-injured-kitten-on-trip/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, these shorts and top are AMAZING! You look stunning, love. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this romper/set on you! I alway overdress for pretty much everything I go to :P and I don't care! hehe Have fun in Calculus and your new journey at the sorority!
    -Lily from www.withlovelilyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blue combination !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/09/shop-my-wardrobe-liu-jo-saetta.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this set! love how it is sheer and the blue print is awesome.

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You look fantastic in this dress!! You have beautiful and photogenic face dear!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the blue on you!

    Hapa Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Head over heels for that dress! You look great xo

    www.adriennenaval.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set is adorable. Loving the blue lace.
    xox Taylor | www.mycupofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page