When my brother first saw my outfit, he said that I looked like Arizona ice tea. I can't blame him because of the color combination and little cherry blossoms! The pink wall compliment the sweet romper perfectly!

While wandering around in Hyannis, we found this little froyo place that was totally pink! Even the building behind it and the chairs were a baby pink color. If you're ever in Cape Cod, I definitely recommend going to downtown Hyannis because it's very tourist-y and lots of fun things to do like games, art fairs, and many restaurants. I really wish I could be back on the Cape beach now, maybe with a can of Arizona tea too!

Hyannis is really close to the water, so after walking around we went to the harbor. There were a ton of boats at the port and many were headed to Martha's Vineyard (I really wanted to hop on one and head over!). We grabbed some seafood right by the water; the traditional fish n chips, calimari, and steamers. We walked back to Hyannis and followed dinner with ice cream and chocolate!
Romper: Yumi Kim | Sandals: Unlisted | Crossbody: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Forever 21

Follow
When my brother first saw my outfit, he said that I looked like Arizona ice tea. I can't blame him because of the color combination and little cherry blossoms! The pink wall compliment the sweet romper perfectly!

While wandering around in Hyannis, we found this little froyo place that was totally pink! Even the building behind it and the chairs were a baby pink color. If you're ever in Cape Cod, I definitely recommend going to downtown Hyannis because it's very tourist-y and lots of fun things to do like games, art fairs, and many restaurants. I really wish I could be back on the Cape beach now, maybe with a can of Arizona tea too!

Hyannis is really close to the water, so after walking around we went to the harbor. There were a ton of boats at the port and many were headed to Martha's Vineyard (I really wanted to hop on one and head over!). We grabbed some seafood right by the water; the traditional fish n chips, calimari, and steamers. We walked back to Hyannis and followed dinner with ice cream and chocolate!
Romper: Yumi Kim | Sandals: Unlisted | Crossbody: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Forever 21

Follow

27 comments

  1. Love that romper!

    Emily

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful romper! It suits you so much! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! this outfit SCREAMS cape cod. (I go every summer!) Love it! Glad you enjoyed Hyannis, I love the tourist-y things to do in Hyannis, but the ferry ride to the Vineyard? Definite yes - you must must must hop a ferry next time you are on the Cape!

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful post my dear!!! This is my new posts: http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/07/love-time.html http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/07/moments-of-tenderness-and-love.html Welcome,dear! )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rompers are essentials for the summer time. Love it.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in this romper!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous romper :)
    xx
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this romper!! You look great!!

    Danielle

    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your romper! You look so pretty!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made me laugh with your brother's comment. You look very cute!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE coming to your blog! You have amazing style! Keep up the great work xoxo

    Love,
    Bri

    www.cityfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful romper!

    http://reasyume.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are CUTE :) Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously in love with this looks xx

    Check out my #SICKY giveaway now live

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/07/sicky-sunglasses-summer-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the dress! the pattern is gorgeous!

    XOXO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet outfit! Totally looks gorgeous on you.
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable romper! Love it! Looks great on you :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOOOVE this romper! The colors and the print are too cute

    - Lindsey, The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty!

    xx,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful romper!




    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page