Lacey LA

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I went on a short outing with my sister and mom last week down to Harvard square. I wanted to look nice but still keep it more casual and found this balance between the lace skirt and graphic tee was perfect! I first got inspiration from this outfit from Pinterest. Don't get me wrong, I love a good crop top and high waisted shorts, but sometimes I feel like the combination can get old, or I just want to try something new. I saw a photo of a girl wearing a graphic tee with lace skirt and couldn't resist putting my own twist on the outfit! I think it's so great for summer, and still has the girly essence to it

I'm working on editing cape pictures at the moment, but I still have New York photos. So the next few posts may get a little hectic! I'll make sure to include which is which(:

Top: Brandy Melville (similar) | Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Bag: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Vintage (similar)


Follow

22 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeousss! LOVE the slogan t-shirt, and it looks super cute with the girly skirt!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sandals!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled your skirt with a graphic top.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, shorts can get tiring but that skirt looks great with your top! And those sunglasses are amazing, they look great on you!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute skirt, You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt!! I hope you will visit my blog!!

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is gorgeous! you look so summery, but urban-chic at the same time.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! Suits you well!
    www.livelovefashion.co

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Love the skirt!
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Love the skirt!
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit, it's so cute! The skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so pretty! :)

    xoxo,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you added some edge to the lacey bottoms by pairing it with a t shirt, your outfit is so pretty
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit! X

    http://donnanne.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute graphic tee!!

    Chelcy
    www.chelcymotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness I love your skirt!! So pretty!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER