Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I had a pretty laid back weekend, I came back from New York to celebrate with my family, but I'm actually headed back today to finish up my internship this week. I can't believe how quickly this past mont has gone by! I'm going to try to make the most of these  last few days I have while living in the the city.

Of course on the hottest day of the year so far, I decided to wear all black… but I feel like you can never go wrong with all black, even if it is over 90 degrees out. My friend Sharon was taking a day trip to the city and we really wanted to catch up with each other, so after work we headed over to the Butcher's Daughter. It's a cute everything-is-vegetarian. I ordered my go-to iced latte, and Sharon got the the smoothie. Even though it was a super short date, it was still great to meet up with old friends!

And can we just have a brief moment to appreciate my new sandals? Gladiators have been all the rage this summer, and for a good reason! I think they totally make this outfit stand out more since there isn't much color to do that job. I was able to snatch up the last pair at the Forever 21 on Broadway. Unfortunately they aren't selling them online, but I keep checking the website because I really want another pair in tan! Oh and fun fact about this outfit post, I asked a random person on the street to take my pictures haha(:

Top: Brandy Melville | Skirt: Forever 21 | Necklace: Nordstrom (similar style here) | Sandals: Forever 21 (almost identical ones here) | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Quay Australia


Follow
Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I had a pretty laid back weekend, I came back from New York to celebrate with my family, but I'm actually headed back today to finish up my internship this week. I can't believe how quickly this past mont has gone by! I'm going to try to make the most of these  last few days I have while living in the the city.

Of course on the hottest day of the year so far, I decided to wear all black… but I feel like you can never go wrong with all black, even if it is over 90 degrees out. My friend Sharon was taking a day trip to the city and we really wanted to catch up with each other, so after work we headed over to the Butcher's Daughter. It's a cute everything-is-vegetarian. I ordered my go-to iced latte, and Sharon got the the smoothie. Even though it was a super short date, it was still great to meet up with old friends!

And can we just have a brief moment to appreciate my new sandals? Gladiators have been all the rage this summer, and for a good reason! I think they totally make this outfit stand out more since there isn't much color to do that job. I was able to snatch up the last pair at the Forever 21 on Broadway. Unfortunately they aren't selling them online, but I keep checking the website because I really want another pair in tan! Oh and fun fact about this outfit post, I asked a random person on the street to take my pictures haha(:

Top: Brandy Melville | Skirt: Forever 21 | Necklace: Nordstrom (similar style here) | Sandals: Forever 21 (almost identical ones here) | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Quay Australia


Follow

34 comments

  1. Looking super cute here!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this two piece outfit look! It looks great :)
    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a stunner!! I love those sunglasses so much! xoxo

    www.goldenswank.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, you can never go wrong with all black, and I love your gladiators!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! I love those sunnies:)
    --M


    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/07/breelayne-resort-16/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunnies ;) Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool style

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Vienna, Monaco, Tahiti...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit, and I love the sandals!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your outfit, you look gorgeous! My blog was recently hacked, that's why it just has one post since I started it all over, but you can take a look if you wish!

    xo,
    www.livelaughloveandmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! Love your lace up sandals.

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sunglasses! They are so fun :)

    Chelcy
    www.chelcymotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this all black errrthing look! ;)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfit, I love the gladiators with it!

    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  17. the drinks look delicious! thanks for the share!

    XOXO Courtney
    http://colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look and I love your sandals :)

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how effortlessly chic this is. You look amazing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow love your total black outfit , you look so pretty and cool
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look - so easy & stylish! Obsessed with gladiator sandals!
    Check out my newest outfit post on http://mc2squared.blogspot.com
    xMC

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh I love your sandals!♥ they're so stylish!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  24. This outfit is soooooo gorgeous!!!! love the lace up sandals!!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous sandels! Love your blog!

    www.seewithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this look! The all black looks great, especially with those sandals. The other photos are amazing as well!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your outfit!!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love thee look! So cool!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this look! You look great!
    Kisses,
    Anca
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  30. The look is so cute!!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page