New York is such a great place to meet new people, it's full of opportunities with millions of people living in such a small area. When I moved here, I wanted to take advantage of trying to meet people, so I actually reached out to people that I followed on instagram to meet up with them! I know a few years ago if someone did anything like that they would be insane and it would be super dangerous, but I feel like so many people do it now! I was lucky enough to meet Stephanie (@thestephaniehan). We met up at Aroma Espresso Bar in Soho right before we both had to work. 

I have to say, I love meeting new people, sometimes the first conversations can be awkward, but if it's a good match then it's a lot of fun! Steph and I have a lot in common; age, school, major, internship, interests, and job! I ordered the Aroma coffee, which was like a blended coffee. I would suggest ordering it on a hot day in summer!

Now that I'm working at Yumi Kim, you can expect to be seeing a lot on my instagram and future blog posts! Today I'm wearing my new favorite jacket. I love the simple and sophisticated body. Even in all black and white, I feel like it's a lot more chic because of how the soft top and jacket look together.

Top: Forever 21 (I want this cute flounce top too!) | Jacket: Yumi Kim (similar style here) | Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: H&M (similar here)| Sneakers: Converse | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bag: Catherine Malandrino 



Follow
New York is such a great place to meet new people, it's full of opportunities with millions of people living in such a small area. When I moved here, I wanted to take advantage of trying to meet people, so I actually reached out to people that I followed on instagram to meet up with them! I know a few years ago if someone did anything like that they would be insane and it would be super dangerous, but I feel like so many people do it now! I was lucky enough to meet Stephanie (@thestephaniehan). We met up at Aroma Espresso Bar in Soho right before we both had to work. 

I have to say, I love meeting new people, sometimes the first conversations can be awkward, but if it's a good match then it's a lot of fun! Steph and I have a lot in common; age, school, major, internship, interests, and job! I ordered the Aroma coffee, which was like a blended coffee. I would suggest ordering it on a hot day in summer!

Now that I'm working at Yumi Kim, you can expect to be seeing a lot on my instagram and future blog posts! Today I'm wearing my new favorite jacket. I love the simple and sophisticated body. Even in all black and white, I feel like it's a lot more chic because of how the soft top and jacket look together.

Top: Forever 21 (I want this cute flounce top too!) | Jacket: Yumi Kim (similar style here) | Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: H&M (similar here)| Sneakers: Converse | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bag: Catherine Malandrino 



Follow

11 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I live in New York- we should totally collab one day!

    Beauty By Rhenicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the converse! it looks great with that outfit!
    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look! I love the jacket very cute! And so fun to meet up with someone from Instagram!!

    www.tailoredandtrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, thats the amazing thing about the times we live is meeting different interesting people!! x

    Marveling-Mind☀✌️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute casual outfit! :)

    Perfect look for this summer and the hot temperatures! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love to meet new people. Being a foreigner in Switzerland, I totally feel this :D
    Love your photos, you look natural :)

    Ika
    http://hautehardy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect casual look! Hope you have a great 4th!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely look! You look so happy in these pics- NY must be treating you well. I'm impressed with your people-meeting skills. Reaching out on Instagram is awesome!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair!!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck http://garaherbal.blogspot.com/2015/07/cara-menyembuhkan-penyakit-diabetes.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page