Live Colorfully

Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm currently writing this from my new apartment in NYC! Ahhhh! I'm so excited to start my adventure in the city for the next month(:
Since it is the first day of June, and it's practically summer, I thought I'd give my outfit a little bit of color. Meduse was kind enough to send me a pair of their jelly shoes. I used to be really big into jelly shoes in middle school, but right now I'm all about bringing old trends back. I love this pink pair that I'm wearing because from afar they don't even seem like jelly shoes! Have I mentioned how comfortable these things are? I totally forgot why I liked them so much in middle school, and when I slipped them on I remembered why! They're so convenient and easy, I can't wait to wear them all the time now. I know jelly shoes aren't for everyone, but if you get them in a different style, they aren't as "jelly as normal". 

Meduse is having a little giveaway for three lucky people to win THREE pairs of shoes!
How to Enter #MeduseColor:
Entrants must upload a photo of them showing off their color contrast crestings in an outfit or a moldboard.
All Photos must be uploaded to either instagram or twitter using the hashtag #MeduseColor and tagging @MeduseOriginal
Photos must be submitted by Friday 19th June 4PM
All approved photo submissions will be added to a Facebook album on Meduse Facebook page by June 22nd.
Dress: One Clothing (similar here) | Jellies: ℅ Meduse | Bag: Catherine Malandrino

Emma's Style GuideEmma's Style Guide

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your look!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit and good luck in NYC. Tough and expensive place. Thanks for sharing and feel free to visit to learn more about amazing eyewear.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/hello-laurence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've styled the jelly shoes-so cute! Congrats on moving in! I would love to see how you've decorated the place:) Have a great week!

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of your dress and your jelly flats! So cute.

    x
    Emily Jenny
    StilettoBeats

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bright colors on this dress !

    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you are wearing Jelly shoes! These were the COOLEST back in the day, I loved my pair and it makes me so happy that they are making a come back :)

    Chelcy
    www.chelcymotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh have fun in NYC! Your outfit is on point, the print is super cute!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a darling dress, and I love the jellies!
    xo, j
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable are those jellys with the bright floral dress! I love the colors- definitely summery! Good luck with your internship!

    C's Collection
    http://chelseascollection.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER