Little Sweet Thing

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Maybe you recognize this wall? Before coming to NYC, I remember seeing this on instagram several times but I could never find out where it actually was! My friend Vivian and I were walking to Two Hands Cafe after I got out of work and accidentally stumbled upon the Little Cupcake Bakeshop. I don't think any other wall could compliment my all-black outfit better! 

This was the first time I'd worn this shirt even though I'd had it for years, I always felt overdressed in it because of the mesh and neckline, but I was able to dress it down with a chunky necklace and sneakers.   We didn't actually get any cupcakes (I'll probably be going back), but we did go to Two Hands which is also all over instagram. They have hands down the cutest little setting indoors! It just screams daydream with the clouds hanging up around the cafe and we ordered iced lates which came in glass mugs (it's actually pretty typical in NY cafes!). I did learn my lesson to not drink any coffee after work because I was up until 4AM from the coffee!

In other exciting news, I just hit 1,000 followers on instagram! I post a lot more pictures from my trip there so if you want to check out more of what I've been doing click here.

Top: Nordstrom (similar style here) | Jeans: American Eagle | Necklace: H&M | Shoes: Converse | Sunglasses: Quay Australia (similar here) | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"



Follow

14 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual outfit but the sunnies give it a nice edge. That cafe is awesome! - Where is it?

    Emily

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute top!! That cafe looks adorable, thanks for the recommendation:)

    xx
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out this wall in NYC. Great look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this casual cool look!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those sunglasses! That looks like such a cute cafe too...wanting some iced coffee now :)

    -Court
    www.thegoldentabby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing total black look with gold accessories!!!!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! all white looks always look so chic!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your followers! Love your style<3

    Madison
    www.treschic.us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Very nice style and blog you have

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute wall for an OOTD backdrop and this cafe's decor is SO cute, I love the floating clouds! I also love your sunglasses and after reading this I really want some iced coffee :) x

    Charlotte's Road // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos,. everything here look delicious! Love your all black everything outfit too.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sunnies, Quay have great ones!!:)
    And these cloud decorations, amazzing!

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER