Yay for actual outfit posts! I know I've been kind of MIA while in New York City. Ideally I would be posting glamorous city posts every other day, but without a photographer and having a job is kind of intruding that idea. Luckily, my mom was able to visit me these past couple of days. We went downtown to grab brunch and chat. We chose to shoot this graffiti print dress. It just so happened that the place we chose to eat at, the Soho Grand Hotel, had a matching a interior design to my dress! Couches, throw pillows, and even curtains were all teal. The place is set up like a lounge, so everyone was enjoying their brunch in oversized coaches and many people were doing business, but of course we were having a mini shoot! 

And I do have some posts planned, but make sure to follow me on insta, I try to post daily there! And YES I DID SEE KENDALL JENNER on the streets yesterday!! I seriously was in awe, it took me like a minute to really realize what had just happened! She was dressed fabulously (as usual) and I still can't believe I walked right next to her!

Dress: Tangoella (similar here) | Shoes: Nine West (similar color and style here) | Necklace: Touchstone | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"



Follow
Yay for actual outfit posts! I know I've been kind of MIA while in New York City. Ideally I would be posting glamorous city posts every other day, but without a photographer and having a job is kind of intruding that idea. Luckily, my mom was able to visit me these past couple of days. We went downtown to grab brunch and chat. We chose to shoot this graffiti print dress. It just so happened that the place we chose to eat at, the Soho Grand Hotel, had a matching a interior design to my dress! Couches, throw pillows, and even curtains were all teal. The place is set up like a lounge, so everyone was enjoying their brunch in oversized coaches and many people were doing business, but of course we were having a mini shoot! 

And I do have some posts planned, but make sure to follow me on insta, I try to post daily there! And YES I DID SEE KENDALL JENNER on the streets yesterday!! I seriously was in awe, it took me like a minute to really realize what had just happened! She was dressed fabulously (as usual) and I still can't believe I walked right next to her!

Dress: Tangoella (similar here) | Shoes: Nine West (similar color and style here) | Necklace: Touchstone | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"



Follow

15 comments

  1. Very pretty dress, love the colors

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! It looks great on you. Hope you're loving your time in NYC:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely Dress

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hallstatt, Dubai, USA...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, absolutely in love with your dress! I can't believe you saw Kendall, you are SO lucky. I love her!

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE: A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kendall cuz she is down to earth and hard-working! You look gorg! xx


    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/06/birthday-vibe.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma - I love your dress! So charming but also very easy to wear - well done and keep up the good work!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those chairs are so stylish!!

    www.LavishLibra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful dress! love the print and the colors!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, this dress is stunning. Perfect for summer. You look beautiful as always, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you in this dress. Simple but super pretty!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page