I always love a unique dress, and I've recently become huge on thrifting. It's such a fun way to spend on the weekend, if you're able to find the patience it can really be worth it! I was lucky enough to find this cute little denim dress, and whenever I put it on I feel like that I've walked straight out of the Brady Bunch show. Also to mention another new addition to the closet, my espadrilles! These were actually an impulse buy from Target since they were on sale. I've actually gotten a great amount of use out of these shoes, they're a great neutral color that can really go with anything.

Dress: Vintage (similar here) | Espadrilles: Target (on sale!) | Bag: Catherine Malandrino | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Necklace: Touchstone


Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

I always love a unique dress, and I've recently become huge on thrifting. It's such a fun way to spend on the weekend, if you're able to find the patience it can really be worth it! I was lucky enough to find this cute little denim dress, and whenever I put it on I feel like that I've walked straight out of the Brady Bunch show. Also to mention another new addition to the closet, my espadrilles! These were actually an impulse buy from Target since they were on sale. I've actually gotten a great amount of use out of these shoes, they're a great neutral color that can really go with anything.

Dress: Vintage (similar here) | Espadrilles: Target (on sale!) | Bag: Catherine Malandrino | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Necklace: Touchstone


Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

24 comments

  1. Lookin' so chic in that denim dress!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dress! You're so right-thrifting can be so much fun but it definitely can be work! I have the same pair of shoes and absolutely love them! And you can't beat the price:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the combo! so sweet and cute!

    XOXO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU look incredible! Seriously love stopping by your blog!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute summer look. Love the espadrilles

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, this dress is the cutest! You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those espadrilles, and love the mix with your bag: well done dear!

    Bisous from France,
    *-* Sand *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool, great post. Such a cute denim dress!
    Enjoy the weekend, dear.

    I invite you to join my international Banggood giveaway!!

    My last post | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that denim look, you are gorgeous!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look super cute! Love this look!

    xo, Alice
    Miss Inconnue || Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah!! I'm all about that dress. Vintage finds are often the best finds. It's so stinking cute. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Friday, love! You look stunning, as always!
    Happy Weekend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful denim dress!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the cutest dress! Lucky find! Great bag too

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks perfect!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an easy outfit! I love the espadrilles too.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute :)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Denim dresses are my favorites for summer and I really like yours, it's so cute, looks great with espadrilles.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page