I'm super excited to finally tell you guys that by this time next week I'll be living in New York City! For the whole month of June, I have an internship with Yumi Kim, I'll be doing mainly PR and marketing work for them. I'm so excited to take you guys on this journey with me, and I hope to share every possible detail with you that I can on my blog and my instagram

I've had so many people ask if I'm nervous, or how I feel about living in the city alone, but I'm actually extremely excited! This is probably the most out-there thing that I've ever done. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'll be living by myself, like an adult. 

My friend Vivian, who goes to school in New York, brought me home these Dough donuts which are amazing! I thought I'd feature them in my New York post (also the reason for the shirt).  If you're ever in the New York area I definitely recommend stopping by Dough and picking up the Dulce De Leche (it's the ones with almonds) because it's a new favorite of mine!

Brandy Melville tee (same graphic here!), Forever 21 blazer, ASTR skirt (same shape here), Dolve Vita heels,  Catherine Malandrino bag, Michael Kors "Runway" watch


Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

I'm super excited to finally tell you guys that by this time next week I'll be living in New York City! For the whole month of June, I have an internship with Yumi Kim, I'll be doing mainly PR and marketing work for them. I'm so excited to take you guys on this journey with me, and I hope to share every possible detail with you that I can on my blog and my instagram

I've had so many people ask if I'm nervous, or how I feel about living in the city alone, but I'm actually extremely excited! This is probably the most out-there thing that I've ever done. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'll be living by myself, like an adult. 

My friend Vivian, who goes to school in New York, brought me home these Dough donuts which are amazing! I thought I'd feature them in my New York post (also the reason for the shirt).  If you're ever in the New York area I definitely recommend stopping by Dough and picking up the Dulce De Leche (it's the ones with almonds) because it's a new favorite of mine!

Brandy Melville tee (same graphic here!), Forever 21 blazer, ASTR skirt (same shape here), Dolve Vita heels,  Catherine Malandrino bag, Michael Kors "Runway" watch


Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

21 comments

  1. You are funny..I love the humor in the pics. I love how you styled the skirt..the shoes are too cute n look comfy.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting, congrats! Can't wait to see what you get up to x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish and cool outfit! I think you match the colors very well!

    Please check my outfit too:
    better than yesterday by Albina van den Berg

    I also write about music, so if you need some good music to listen too please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on NYC! If you ever have free time shoot us a note, we can meet up for coffee.

    Mimi & Chichi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your internship, Have the best time in NYC.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, love your style!

    xo, Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Thats awesome! Love this outfit, and those donuts look amazing :)

    http://www.breakfastatvogueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That outfit is amazing and will have to look on your blog and Instagram at what you get up to whilst living in New York!
    - Ellie Xx

    http://thatweirdoellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures, so so cute! Would love to eat all these doughnuts, they seem yummmmmy!

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your whole outfit, you look amazing<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the internship and yay to moving to NYC!!! :D
    I hope you will enjoy it here!

    xoxo
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit, you look so lovely,
    enjoy your trip to NYC
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emma your style is perfection
    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting. You must be thrilled! NYC is so amazing.
    Congrats on your internship and have a lot of fun!
    Don't forget to blog hihi...
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great style, dear! you look so cute!

    please visit my blog)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the piping on this blazer, so pretty!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  17. wooah wouldn't mind to bite into one of these donuts

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on your internship! loving the way you styled your outfit! so cute!

    XOXO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page