Travel Diaries: West Palm Beach

Thursday, April 16, 2015

These photos are long overdue, I've been holding back because I wanted to organize all my vacation photos first (trust me there will be a lot). Over spring break I went to West Palm Beach in Florida with my mom and best friend, Vivian to do a shoot for Tangoella.  When I wasn't in front of the camera, I had fun taking my own pictures. West Palm Beach is a beautiful place, everything was so green and full of flowers! 
Everywhere in sight was covered in green or bright colors! It was so different from the dead trees and pines back at home. In the shopping area, there was a cute little garden in the back, there are so many hidden spots to find in Palm Beach!
A shot of me editing photos for my instagram (: I uploaded a ton of my vacation photos there so if you want to check it out you can follow me @emmahonohan
Stumbled upon these people painting a mural in the parking lot near a beach in Fort Lauderdale. It was to support for the turtles. 
On our last day, we were driving back to the hotel from the beach when we saw this light coming down from the sky. I always think it's God's work when the light is beaming through the few clouds and I had to pull over to get a picture of this magnificent view! 
A photo from West Palm Beach found on the home page for Tangoella. One of my favorite dresses because of the high-low.

Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

11 comments:

  1. I really want to be in Florida! There are so beautiful :)

    http://cocktaildressnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing pictures honey, cool! ;)
    big kissesss
    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/total-look-by-adele-1961-outfit-so-chic/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures girl! The one of the sky is absolutely gorgeous, God creates the most beautiful skies! Thanks so much for sharing:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really great and this place seems to be really amazing <3 :)
    sarabloguje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love it.

    Kisses.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma! I tagged you for the Liebster Award! Your blog has such amazing pictures and content!

    Here's my Lobster blogpost: http://bit.ly/1GPIOo2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos! I think the same thing when I see light shine through clouds!

    Xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so beautiful photos, I really want to visit florida!
    I can't wait for another travel pics!

    xxx June

    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures!
    Your Silk & Salt Team
    http://www.silk-salt.com?c=c
    Instagram is for pictures, YouTube is for videos, Silk & Salt is for blogposts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style and pics are perfect!!!
    You have a nice blog! I like it so much! Follow each other?
    Have a great day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures! You look great! Feel free to check out my blog sometime! :)

    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER