H&M sweater, Forever 21 shorts, Urban Outfitters backpack, BP Nordstrom booties, Forever 21 necklace,  Michael Kors "Runway" watch, Thrifted sunglasses (similar here)

I almost forgot what it was like with bare legs! I've been wanting to try a shorts and sweater look for a while but I was waiting for the perfect weather (which is high 50's low 60's if you were wondering). The oversized sweater is so comfy, and the shorts are practically pajamas. I totally suggest getting flowy shorts for the spring and summer because they are the most comfortable bottoms you could possibly wear!
The midwest has been treating us so nicely these past few weeks, that my friends and I wanted to get a nice brunch on Saturday. We found this adorable coffee house with great paninis. Afterward we started taking photos. It's the time of year where flowers start blooming, they have started to pop up all over campus and I can't help but snap some pictures of them!
I have some exciting spring break photos coming over the course of these next few weeks, I just wanted to finalize editing them and everything before I posted them, so be sure to check back on what I wore/did over my spring break!


Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide
H&M sweater, Forever 21 shorts, Urban Outfitters backpack, BP Nordstrom booties, Forever 21 necklace,  Michael Kors "Runway" watch, Thrifted sunglasses (similar here)

I almost forgot what it was like with bare legs! I've been wanting to try a shorts and sweater look for a while but I was waiting for the perfect weather (which is high 50's low 60's if you were wondering). The oversized sweater is so comfy, and the shorts are practically pajamas. I totally suggest getting flowy shorts for the spring and summer because they are the most comfortable bottoms you could possibly wear!
The midwest has been treating us so nicely these past few weeks, that my friends and I wanted to get a nice brunch on Saturday. We found this adorable coffee house with great paninis. Afterward we started taking photos. It's the time of year where flowers start blooming, they have started to pop up all over campus and I can't help but snap some pictures of them!
I have some exciting spring break photos coming over the course of these next few weeks, I just wanted to finalize editing them and everything before I posted them, so be sure to check back on what I wore/did over my spring break!


Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

24 comments

  1. I love striped summer tops and this one is super cute on you! Love the entire look!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh loving this look! You pulled it off perfectly! I really adore your top too. <3

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Your necklace is so cute. Wish it was warm enough to have bare legs in England, it's still freezing! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous my girl! Sounds like a great day, thanks for sharing:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look! I love your backpack and sunnies!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sunglasses!
    Look so pretty.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect photos♥ xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your booties:) they will great with any outfit:)
    Jolahogg.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stripes beautiful.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute look. Especially loving those sunnies! The weather hasn't been consistent enough for bare legs here, but I can't wait until it is.

    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style

    Check out my new post on my blog about Tahiti

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh dear, your blog is adorable and your style is great! I like this look, especially your shades. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your style,amazing outfit.I love black and white combinations! Beautiful photos <33

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look for the beginning of spring! I actually have those same booties in black, and it has been such a great outfit completer in my wardrobe.

    -Maria Beneventano
    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah I adore that sweater of yours. I loved striped patterns. They're quite easy to styles yet looks very attractive.
    Love | "Rachael Styles Me"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sweater, it's so simple but yet cool! they cherry blossom is so pretty!

    xxx June
    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The weather here in the mid-west really has been nice lately! Yay for shorts weather.

    http://mimiandchichi.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page