Seeing Double

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Forever 21 coat, Brandy Melville tee, leggings similar here and here, Target boots, Michael Kors "Runway" watch, Thrifted sunglasses (similar here)

It's slowly getting warmer, and I'm taking full advantage of this beautiful weather! Honestly, this winter I was getting pretty lazy with my dressing. I'm guilty of wearing sweats to class, and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I was wearing them way more than I normally do. It's hard to look cute when it's in the negatives! I've been feeling a lot better though with the warm weather I can actually wear what I want to and even though it was so sunny, I still had to wear black. I just can't get over how beautiful it is outside I almost forgot what the sun felt like! It's kind of hard to tell from these photos, but my leggings are actually windowpane patterned, and I thought it looked really cool with the plaid!

I'll be on spring break next week, so I'm planning on taking a ton of photos while I'm in florida! I'll be posting a lot from my trip on instagram so make sure to follow me @emmahonohan

Emma's Style Guide Emma's Style Guide

27 comments:

  1. Love this look. So simple and chic!

    - Liz
    Check out my latest post: http://www.lizlizo.com/fashion/swinging-asymmetrical-hemline/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me I was in a style funk this winter too, feeling like I was wearing the same sweater everyday haha. Noe that it's spring I can't wait to start experimenting more with fashion. Great post!

    Liv

    ww.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun definetly makes everything better!:)

    Nice look, I love how you rock those braids:)

    -Annika
    www.somewherebyannika.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the outfit. you played good with the plaid print..

    check out my new post about Chloe suede look http://splashesandbeautiful.blogspot.de/2015/03/all-suede-today.html

    https://instagram.com/sophokonjaria/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect hair, perfect sunnies!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! I love the plaid layered over the all black - so chic!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great coat- love the buffalo plaid as a jacket!

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coat!
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous look - absolutely beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous jacket and I love your studded bag as well!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, LOVE the outfit and especially your jacket. I'm totally guilty on wearing sweats to class. Some all-nighters did not allow me to dress "cute" for class.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit! loving the print of your jacket!


    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great basics! The jacket really makes the outfit rock!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing as always
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't even imagine trying to look cute frequently when it's too negative degrees outside. Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that tartan coat and your hair, so amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the red plaid! I agree, warmer weather is much more fun to dress in :) I just uploaded a new outfit post, I’d love it if you checked it out :)

    -Rae

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable look! I love that jacket and those leggings, especially paired together! <3

    Glitter Boots & Champagne Flutes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! The plaits are just wicked on you.

    http://absorbingmoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this subtle print mixing and your hair is so adorable!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER