Elie Tahari sweater | American Eagle jeans | Macy's hat | Go Jane boots | Forever 21 purse | Michael Kors "Runway" watch

I can't believe it's already march! This is crazy, I've stopped wearing my mittens and earmuffs and it's almost time to put my floor length jacket back in the closet! I'm so excited next week is spring break, so I'll be on the plane headed home this friday and later next week I'll be going to Florida for an exciting project!! 

I wore this outfit when there wasn't a ton of snow on the ground, but I love the simplicity and chic look to it. This oversized cream sweater is so soft, and even though it's a basic sweater I didn't want to wear any statement pieces and keep it consistent with the matching purse and black outfit.


Elie Tahari sweater | American Eagle jeans | Macy's hat | Go Jane boots | Forever 21 purse | Michael Kors "Runway" watch

I can't believe it's already march! This is crazy, I've stopped wearing my mittens and earmuffs and it's almost time to put my floor length jacket back in the closet! I'm so excited next week is spring break, so I'll be on the plane headed home this friday and later next week I'll be going to Florida for an exciting project!! 

I wore this outfit when there wasn't a ton of snow on the ground, but I love the simplicity and chic look to it. This oversized cream sweater is so soft, and even though it's a basic sweater I didn't want to wear any statement pieces and keep it consistent with the matching purse and black outfit.


19 comments

  1. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! I love the cream sweater paired with your black jeans. The hat tops it off perfectly!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is amaze, great styling
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! you look so chic <3
    so glad I`ve found your blog :) following you now

    http://tanitaweith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful post! Love this outfit on you – you look beyond stunning!
    Wishing you a Happy Monday!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! The subtle combination of colors really make for a simple but sophisticated look. :)

    By the way, I have a new style post on the blog. I'd love for you to check it out: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so chic and simple.
    I love the hat too.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sweater is amazing!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a simple look but sooo on point!! great from head to toe!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute look dear... love it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i love it!

    Check out my new Post on my Blog about Gangsters in Paradise.
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    New Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, the Provence, South Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing style and that top look so comfy and cute. Thanks for sharing and have an awesome day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/fendi-and-thierry-lasry-the-capsule-collection

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit as well. Can't go wrong with this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That purse is so pretty, what an amazing find!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page