Tangoella top (similar here), Tangoella skort (similar here), Stuart Weitzmen boots, Topshop clutch, Michael Kors "Runway" watch, J.Crew bracelets

Back with some more Tangoella photos! This is from the winter shoot that I did back in October, but I just finished editing them and couldn't wait to share them with you guys! This is definitely my favorite outfit that I got to do in the whole collection because I've always been a lover of skorts, and I absolutely love how classy and dressy this one can look. Also, this outfit gives me the perfect excuse to wear knee high boots (which I may add are actually some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life). The Tangoella line has some really great pieces for the upcoming holiday season, just like this one. I'll be sharing some more from the line soon(:



Tangoella top (similar here), Tangoella skort (similar here), Stuart Weitzmen boots, Topshop clutch, Michael Kors "Runway" watch, J.Crew bracelets

Back with some more Tangoella photos! This is from the winter shoot that I did back in October, but I just finished editing them and couldn't wait to share them with you guys! This is definitely my favorite outfit that I got to do in the whole collection because I've always been a lover of skorts, and I absolutely love how classy and dressy this one can look. Also, this outfit gives me the perfect excuse to wear knee high boots (which I may add are actually some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life). The Tangoella line has some really great pieces for the upcoming holiday season, just like this one. I'll be sharing some more from the line soon(:



14 comments

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super pretty!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love your bag and your skort!

    Erika
    http://whaterikawears.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! :) I'm happy I found your blog, you seem to be lovely girl with good sense of style. I follow you, kisses!
    juliasmolnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww I love it! I'm a big fan of over the knee boots! :)
    xx
    Mónica
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely photos! This outfit looks stunning on you! :)

    http://stylewithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, you look beautiful! And I'm totally swooning over these boots.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.blog017.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely stunning in that outfit! Everything from the clothes themselves, to the accessories and hair and makeup is SO on point!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit ! Very beautiful !

    And you'r amazing !

    Kiss ! Yuyu from http://www.yuyufashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page