Zara sweater (similar here)| Forever 21 skirt | J.Crew necklace | Ted Baker clutch | Dolce Vita booties | Michael Kors "Runway" watch

Now that Christmas is over, it's time to start getting ready for the New Year's parties! When I hear New Years I instantly think of glitter, sequins, and beads. Since I won't be going to anything too fancy, I kept this a little more casual, but still dressy! This cropped sweater is perfect for skirts, and this skirt (which I wore last year for Christmas here). 

See you guys in 2015!



Zara sweater (similar here)| Forever 21 skirt | J.Crew necklace | Ted Baker clutch | Dolce Vita booties | Michael Kors "Runway" watch

Now that Christmas is over, it's time to start getting ready for the New Year's parties! When I hear New Years I instantly think of glitter, sequins, and beads. Since I won't be going to anything too fancy, I kept this a little more casual, but still dressy! This cropped sweater is perfect for skirts, and this skirt (which I wore last year for Christmas here). 

See you guys in 2015!



19 comments

  1. love this outfit! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clutch and I adore what you did with your hair! <3

    Xoxo
    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweater, Emma! I have the tank version :) You look great!!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit with well use of texture and patterns! You make black and grey very stylish colors this season! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect holiday outfit, dear!! :) you are stunning!

    happiest of holidays to you!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit!!!!!!! you look so beautiful.
    CHECK IT OUT MY LAST POST HERE: http://honeyandcotton.org/happy-new-year-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt,great outfit.You look beautiful <3

    FASHION with VALENTINA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit!
    Happy New Year
    I hope 2015 will be a great year for you!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look! Happy New Year!! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just discovered your blog and I'm IN LOVE! Now following, can't wait for your next posts!
    Loved this outfit and how simple and classic it looks :)
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this look, Emma!! The sweater & skirt combo is so chic!!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Such a cute outfit for more casual parties :)

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty :)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am obsessed w/ that clutch! So mod.

    Xo JenLax
    http://laxmilifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look! Thanks for sharing!

    Greyavenue.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page