Decembrrr

Monday, December 1, 2014

Wearing: Forever 21 pullover | American Eagle lace tank | Zara beanie | American Eagle jeans | Michael Kors "Runway" watch | Corso Como boots

Well it pretty much feels like winter now, with snow on the ground. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend time with your family! This Thanksgiving has been extra special since I've become more thankful for time with my family since I rarely see them. And yes, I did stuff my face with plenty of cranberry of sauce and pie! 

Layering is key for the colder weather, and lately I've been seeing a lot of sweaters with lace trim like this one. Instead of going out and buying one, I improvised with a simple hoodie and lace tank I already had in my closet. I really like how it turned out, because it's a great way to dress up a pullover. My newest blogger friend Chandler, writer of Candidly Chan, took these photos! She's awesome so definitely go check out her blog!


16 comments:

  1. So happy I came across your blog.
    Absolutely love it and can't wait to see more.
    I'm deff a new follower of yours
    xx 5ftave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING PICS ! :D love the look ! kisses !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh so niceee !!!
    I don't see snow vert often :(
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:))) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks so warm and comfy, even in the snow!! The lace details poking through makes this feminine and not "sloppy." Love it :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace peeking out from under your sweater! Adorable!
    Carylee | more pieces of me
    Enter the $650 EXPRESS Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look!Christian Louboutin giveaway is almost over. Make sure to go enter your name.
    http://greyavenue.com/giveaways/
    Greyavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! lovely outfit! and amazing scenario!!! love snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cutie
    xo Jenn

    http://cranberrytantrum.blogspot.com/2014/11/along-those-lines-stripes-grids-and-otks.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you took these in the snow! Good locations seriously make an outfit post. Loving your beanie! <3

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the watch! Nice outfit! :)

    xoxo
    chy

    http://noviceofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your blog, Emma, it's so cute & so are you!! :)
    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER