What an amazing year it's been! There has been so much change in my life these past 365 days. Sometimes I like to think about where I was in my life exactly a year ago. I was a senior in high school, stressing out about college. I wasn't even done hearing back from all of them by then, I remember that I had just gotten one of my first rejection letters. I had a rough senior year, but it all worked out because I did get accepted into an amazing university, and I'm so happy in college now! Looking back on all these photos and memories, I'm realizing that there can only be highs if you get through the lows. 

Lows
Moving away from home, college applications, becoming independent, rejection letters, adjusting to a completely new environment, starting from scratch, leaving my friends at home, being away from my family

Highs
Getting accepted to school, graduating, captain of the tennis team, turning 18, moving away from home, becoming independent, meeting new people, making new friends, my mom starting her own fashion line, modeling, blogging, starting a journal, reading more

Here's to a great 2015!


What an amazing year it's been! There has been so much change in my life these past 365 days. Sometimes I like to think about where I was in my life exactly a year ago. I was a senior in high school, stressing out about college. I wasn't even done hearing back from all of them by then, I remember that I had just gotten one of my first rejection letters. I had a rough senior year, but it all worked out because I did get accepted into an amazing university, and I'm so happy in college now! Looking back on all these photos and memories, I'm realizing that there can only be highs if you get through the lows. 

Lows
Moving away from home, college applications, becoming independent, rejection letters, adjusting to a completely new environment, starting from scratch, leaving my friends at home, being away from my family

Highs
Getting accepted to school, graduating, captain of the tennis team, turning 18, moving away from home, becoming independent, meeting new people, making new friends, my mom starting her own fashion line, modeling, blogging, starting a journal, reading more

Here's to a great 2015!


12 comments

  1. Happy 2015, Emma! I agree about the getting the highs when you go through the lows. I think acknowledging the bad stuff is important--but it's equally if not more important to embrace the highs and have a positive attitude! :)

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great about your mom starting the line, that's wonderful! Hope you had a good year overall. These photos are beautiful, and you should be really proud of yourself. <3 Have a nice 2015!

    Xxxx
    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some nice outfits.
    My favourite is the black lace dress.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year dear!!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post...

    www.sheronconfidential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am love this roundup of your looks! For someone who just discovered your blog, its a perfect way to see your aesthetic and I'm in love! The floral romper and striped tee dress (that I think I recognize from urban that I regret not getting!) are my favorites! We just celebrated our one month blog anniversary with a Graffiti New Years post yesterday and I think you would love it! Cheers to 2015!
    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are beautiful,I love your style.Happy new year ♥

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a great 2014, here's to an even better 2015!

    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love seeing year end outfit round-ups - it's so fun to see a person's condensed into their outfits, because it's surprisingly telling about their life. Based on this round-up, it seems like you had a pretty great year. Wishing you an even better 2015!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks! I love all of them!
    Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2015
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great 2014 in style... Have a fantastic 2015!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page