Tailored

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jean Jacket Target, Dress Target, Boots Diba, Purse H&M, Watch Michael Kors "Runway"

You probably wouldn't believe me when I say this used to be a maxi dress. I could never get into the maxi trend, but my mom originally bought this for me from Target and tailored it for me. Something has gotten into me lately with dresses. I've always worn sweaters for fall, but there is always something great about dresses that makes it so much easier to style. 

I've also wore a different paisley dress recently because it's a great alternative to my typical floral and still feels like fall with the deeper colors. I love how the blue denim brings out the blue of the dress too. I'm so glad this dress was shortened!


10 comments:

  1. Great outfit, perfect for fall!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so nice having a mum who can do those sorts of things! I've become increasingly determine to figure out how to tailor and even maybe one day make some clothes for myself. But anyway, cute dress :)

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!:)♥ xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing looks, love these dresses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love dainty little dresses with boots! One of my fav looks

    Arica, xxo
    www.varnakandlollies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how vibrant you are! Gorgeous look<3
    VIXETTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER