Dress Forever 21, Jacket Forever 21, Booties Go Jane, Tights Francesca's, Watch Michael Kors "Runway", Necklace Forever 21, Bracelet Baseball Lacelet
Photos: Kaitlyn

Right before it went sub-zero on us in Indiana, we went out to take pictures. I will always love my skater dresses, and when I found this inexpensive one from Forever 21 with three quarter length sleeves, I knew I needed it in my wardrobe. Especially when it gets colder and you want to wear a dress, dominantly black dresses always look best with tights and a great pair of black booties which are another relatively new purchase from Go Jane which I can't seem to stop wearing because they are comfortable and have a chic pointy toe.



Dress Forever 21, Jacket Forever 21, Booties Go Jane, Tights Francesca's, Watch Michael Kors "Runway", Necklace Forever 21, Bracelet Baseball Lacelet
Photos: Kaitlyn

Right before it went sub-zero on us in Indiana, we went out to take pictures. I will always love my skater dresses, and when I found this inexpensive one from Forever 21 with three quarter length sleeves, I knew I needed it in my wardrobe. Especially when it gets colder and you want to wear a dress, dominantly black dresses always look best with tights and a great pair of black booties which are another relatively new purchase from Go Jane which I can't seem to stop wearing because they are comfortable and have a chic pointy toe.



11 comments

  1. You should definitely do a Blair Waldorf and wear coloured tights if you want more colour!! :)

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit, very nice! ;)
    if you have want, come to visit my blog, kiss from Italy.
    url: http://honeyandcotton.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great dear!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a perfect floral dress. I love the army green coat too!
    It's been so cold here in Portland too, but I'm still wearing my dresses as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous look, love. A perfect fall ensemble. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love how you did your hair in this, as well!

    x Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute look Hanna

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute outfit and hairstyle!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit post. ;)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great jacket! One of those items that has to be a part of an wardrobe! :)

    Victoria, 'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page