Paisley

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sweater Wal G, Dress Forever 21, Boots Diba, Watch Michael Kors "Runway"
Photographer: Mary Tremaine

I absolutely adore styling dresses in the fall, I recently received this maxi cardigan from Wal G. It's absolutely perfect to layer over dresses and long sweater gives it a cozier vibe. The colors in the dress really remind me of fall with the orange and hints of purple. There are so many other ways to style this sweater, so I'll definitely be posting more outfits styling it, and Wal G makes a similar cardigan here!


12 comments:

  1. love the casual chic style! the cardigan must be so cozy! love it!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! You have a cute smile :)
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love long cardigans with dresses! Cute style :)

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress and boot combo is seriously adorable. You look amazing! Fabulous post, love. if you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cute little cardigan! So perfect for fall!


    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress and cardigan!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER