Romper Forever 21, Crossbody Forever 21, Sunglasses Thrifted, Sandals Forever 21, Watch Michael Kors "Runway", Bracelets: J.Crew and Michael Kors

Looking back on these photos makes me miss two things; summer and home. This was technically the last day of summer for me, because I left for college the next day. Once I left, and now that I'm nearly 1,000 miles away from home I've realized what I've taken for granted and the beauty of home and Boston. I know it's early to say this but I already can't wait for next summer. I've never been a huge fan of winter, but I also am excited to go back home for winter break already!

This romper is my favorite because of the dark florals and the frills, it can be easily dressed up or down and perfect for hot days. I even found flowers that matched me during my walk on Newbury.



Romper Forever 21, Crossbody Forever 21, Sunglasses Thrifted, Sandals Forever 21, Watch Michael Kors "Runway", Bracelets: J.Crew and Michael Kors

Looking back on these photos makes me miss two things; summer and home. This was technically the last day of summer for me, because I left for college the next day. Once I left, and now that I'm nearly 1,000 miles away from home I've realized what I've taken for granted and the beauty of home and Boston. I know it's early to say this but I already can't wait for next summer. I've never been a huge fan of winter, but I also am excited to go back home for winter break already!

This romper is my favorite because of the dark florals and the frills, it can be easily dressed up or down and perfect for hot days. I even found flowers that matched me during my walk on Newbury.



26 comments

  1. beautiful look! I wish it would still be this warm in Switzerland!

    TheVogueWord
    TheVogueWord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was wondering where you live because these photos look nice & warm. Makes sense they are from the summer. Love the studded flats. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful romper!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super look:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the romper! It's so cute, and goes super well with the glasses.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable playsuit, love a good one piece, also wearing a jumpsuit in my most recent post too! So glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, check out my newest outfit post featuring one body con (body condom haha) white jumpsuit and CHANEL Candy necklace and bracelet from the Chanel Shopping Center show!! Or just click away to find out why my post is entitled the "N" letter, not the word #PROVOKED

    INSTAGRAM: @THE_PROVOKER
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/10/the-n-letter.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your floral jumper and those wide lenses rocks! AMAZZZING studded flats!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. first, your skin is glowing!! wow!!! and that romper is so cute on you!!! great look, dear! time flies fast dear, new thing you know it's already time to go home and see family. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute romper! Kendra Scott giveaway on the blog!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute romper!

    www.jjfaust.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your romper!xx,
    Marie

    http://www.LivRiot.com
    http://www.LivRiot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable romper. Love anything with flowers.. makes it so feminine :)

    xo Natasja

    www.alittlelavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The floral in the jumpsuit really suits the backdrop. Looks like a nice warm day :)
    www.findingrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! Love your romper
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my autumn look book! And maybe follow each other too?

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    ReplyDelete
  16. omgoodness you are so beautiful! I am so jealous that you are in your sleeveless rompers because I am literally freezing here in Chicago XD

    http://haekunamatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great combi!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing glasses wow!!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are very beautiful!!! I def love love this look!!! Your blog is very inspirational!!!
    XO
    www.bornfreely.com
    IG: bornfreely

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page