Top: Tangoella | Skirt: Tangoella | Shoes: Dolce Vita "Nona" (on sale!)
Photography: Tara Jones

Last month before I left for school I got to model for my mom's new collection Tangoella. I definitely want all my readers to check it out because I personally love all her designs and loved shooting in them!  I'm super proud of my mom for finally releasing her own line!

This was my first time "modeling" and I had so much fun! We went to downtown Boston for these looks. This ensemble is perfect with the different textures, and patterns but the consistent colors really pull it together. I think the tank has such an abstract print and has her signature zipper collar. I am personally obsessed with full skirts, so I instantly wanted to throw this one on! There's actually a matching blazer (which will be styled in a future post!).



Top: Tangoella | Skirt: Tangoella | Shoes: Dolce Vita "Nona" (on sale!)
Photography: Tara Jones

Last month before I left for school I got to model for my mom's new collection Tangoella. I definitely want all my readers to check it out because I personally love all her designs and loved shooting in them!  I'm super proud of my mom for finally releasing her own line!

This was my first time "modeling" and I had so much fun! We went to downtown Boston for these looks. This ensemble is perfect with the different textures, and patterns but the consistent colors really pull it together. I think the tank has such an abstract print and has her signature zipper collar. I am personally obsessed with full skirts, so I instantly wanted to throw this one on! There's actually a matching blazer (which will be styled in a future post!).



22 comments

  1. I love your outfit!!!
    if you want check my new post
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr/2014/09/back-to-school.html
    Kisses from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Congrats to your mum and love the outfit!

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look. The cobalt blue & pattern/design is fabulous. I'm loving this ensemble & the fact that you paired it with a nude shoes. Some may have opted for a black strappy shoe. I'm gald you mixed it up. You look great.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post today)
    Instagram: koshercoco

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is just stunning!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, love the colour and love the whole look - stunning!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have great style!! Awesome blog I just started following you on bloglovin :) xoaubrie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just followed your amazing Blog! Those shoes are absolutely stunning and they look extremely comfortable.

    -Natalie
    natsbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So amazing your mum has released her own line!!! I love this outfit, especially the skirt!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your mom is doing something extremely cool! I love the color palette of her clothes, and the shoes match up perfectly to complete the look! :)

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool that your mum is launching her own line! That's amazing. Beautiful outfit and pics!

    Breathinghominess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your mom! I love this look of yours - so gorgeous. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful look, i love the printed top

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning outfit!! Cute top and skirt but I am in loooove with your shoes ;) You look gorge! <3

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! I´m in love with your bag and shoes!!!
    Come and visit my blog if you want! <3

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing look :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look incredible and super stylish! 
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page