Katy Perry Concert!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Cropped Tank: Forever 21 | Leather Jacket: Topshop | Skirt: Forever 21 sold out but similar here | Sandals: Forever 21 | Purse: Forever 21 

This Saturday I had the most amazing time at the Katy Perry Prism Tour in Boston! It was four hours of awesome upbeat songs and singing. I screamed so much that I lost my voice! I really love concert outfits, so I had so much fun planning out mine. I loved how bright my skirt is and thought it was perfect for the occasion, and the color matches the cream stripes in the crop top. It turned out to be pretty cold outside and in the stadium, so I got to wear my leather jacket after putting it to rest all summer. 

My favorite performances at the concert definitely had to be Birthday, Fireworks, Unconditionally, and Walking on Air. Katy Perry is such an amazing performer and you can see her personality and all the effort she puts into the performance during the show. All of her performances were breathtaking and there wasn't a second I wasn't entertained! Turning into more of a Kitty Cat by the second, and you can check out more pictures and videos on my instagram @emmastyleguide

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Those shoes are so cute

    -Kárin
    Come visit my blog!
    ww.karinstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! It sounds like an amazing show!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love the outfit!!

    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Looks like you had a blast (:

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, love it :)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute top! It goes perfectly with the pink skirt! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! I love your outfit!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT outfit- and you have a absolutely gorgeous smile!! keep up the good stuff!!

    xxx

    bloggernation.co
    facebook.com/bloggernation.co
    instagram.com/bloggernation

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Great outfit for a concert!
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab outfit! I love the pretty skirt mixed with the tough biker jacket and studded shoes.

    Love your blog, just followed you on bloglovin. :)

    Foreverscarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this outfit! THAT SKIRT IS KILLER <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute!! Love that you toughened up your pink skater skirt with a leather jacket and some studded flats. Great look!
    xx
    Meg

    http://www.struttinginskinnies.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, man. I really, really want to go see a Katy Perry concert! Glad you had fun and cute skirt! :)

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab look!!! Sounds like a great time!! I followed you on Bloglovin and would love it if you would check out my blog!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look and very nice photos!!

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the skirts and the outfit! *-*

    www.nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER