Dress: H&M | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Purse: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Thrifted (similar)

Hope everyone was able to spend yesterday with their mom. I had a lovely day with my family, I made breakfast for us and then we went out shopping for a quickie. We had to come home in time to head out to the city for dinner at Smith and Wollensky steakhouse. It was so great to just relax and have a low-key day around my family and spending time with my mother.

I love this dress because it is such a nice a line shape and it kind of poofs out (it hides my food baby after eating!). The floral print is really subtle because of the soft colors, but it's perfect for spring and the super hot day we got!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

Dress: H&M | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Purse: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Thrifted (similar)

Hope everyone was able to spend yesterday with their mom. I had a lovely day with my family, I made breakfast for us and then we went out shopping for a quickie. We had to come home in time to head out to the city for dinner at Smith and Wollensky steakhouse. It was so great to just relax and have a low-key day around my family and spending time with my mother.

I love this dress because it is such a nice a line shape and it kind of poofs out (it hides my food baby after eating!). The floral print is really subtle because of the soft colors, but it's perfect for spring and the super hot day we got!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

7 comments

  1. Your so pretty!!! I love those sandals I for sure want to get some like that for summer :)

    http://julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What refreshing and gorgeous photos.

    ♡ Dear, I would be so glad to see you as a visitor up on hug-you.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is perfect for spring and you look super cute in it!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, the dress is stunning and your sunglasses are awesome :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet look and the food looks like HEAVEN!
    xoxo

    I'd love if you stop by and visit my blog as well!
    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page