Tee: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Urban Outfitters (similar) | Military Jacket: Forever 21 | Sandals: Forever 21 | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Thrifted (similar) | Necklace: Forever 21

My newest staple in my closet would definitely have to be graphic tees. I wear them nearly every day in all different ways. This is my super casual laid back version with just a pair of distressed shorts and sandals. This may be one of my favorite graphic tee's because of the GNARLY font it is written in, and I'm not ashamed to say I actually wore it two days in a row over the weekend (oops) so don't expect this to be the last time seeing this!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss


Tee: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Urban Outfitters (similar) | Military Jacket: Forever 21 | Sandals: Forever 21 | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Thrifted (similar) | Necklace: Forever 21

My newest staple in my closet would definitely have to be graphic tees. I wear them nearly every day in all different ways. This is my super casual laid back version with just a pair of distressed shorts and sandals. This may be one of my favorite graphic tee's because of the GNARLY font it is written in, and I'm not ashamed to say I actually wore it two days in a row over the weekend (oops) so don't expect this to be the last time seeing this!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss


16 comments

  1. I don't mind seeing outfits with this tee. In fact I am really curious on how you're going to keep styling it!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sunglasses! <3 And the tee looks so good on you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool pieces and very nice photos
    good Job
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous look hun! Loving how you styled this so effortlessly with all the chic gold hardware...from the flats, to those studs, and your necklace! Very badass look for day!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top and those shoes! Great look <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your look here!! I went graphic tee shopping today!!! Great styling!! Looks amazingly effortless!!

    xx. Michelle
    www.themichmix.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these shoes! They are the perfect pop.

    -- Alexandra Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look! I love the combo ;-)
    Viky

    MySecretPoison || GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool outfit! kisses x Visit me maybe follow?

    kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos. I love this outfit, especially those sunglasses :) Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    I wish you a wonderful start into the new week!
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shoes!

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page