What I Ate: Chicago

Thursday, April 24, 2014


When traveling, there's a lot of eating out. I actually love taking pictures of my food and when we travel I always pull out my camera at meals. 

The first meal that I took pictures of was at this adorable, warm, café by Michigan Ave called Toni Patisserie. I got a salmon salad, which was delicious. And a nice latte, and a rose strawberry macaron (too good). The second place was Hard Rock Café. A tourist attraction for many, but actually a first for me! I got nachos, and salad again. It was a cool environment with lots of rock artifacts on the wall. And the third little food stop I got pictures of was actually in the JFK airport called Cake Tin. I shared the Lemon Coconut cupcake which was beyond creamy!

There will be a ton of posts coming up within the next week about everything I did in Chicago! I can't wait to share all of the pictures with you guys(:

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

16 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, it looks absolutely delicious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute post!

    Green mint sweater, flowered shirt and..-NEW OUTFIT on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm so hungry right now this post is literally making me so much hungrier! Aha such gorgeous pictures everything literally looks divine! And hey girl heyy we're about the same age! Ah love your blog girly following!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks soooo nice!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also your 100th follower!
    www.stylecastlle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in Chi town before, and you gotta try at Kuma's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this post :) OMG YUM!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the food and post.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the food looks so yummy!! You're making me hungry ;)

    Love from Munich/Germany, L

    THE STYLE CIRCUS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Lovely pics :)
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks delicious! And you have a very nice blog lovely!

    http://www.forthosewhoneedsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmm... que hambre!!!

    Hoy tengo nuevo OUTFIT, chaqueta que fue amor a primera vista, pasate y me dices que te parece guapa!!
    http://lachicanoideal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those Nachos look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER