Sweater: Forever 21 | Pants: Forever 21 | Flats: Rampage (similar)  | Necklace: Nordstrom | Bag: eBay | Sunglasses: Forever 21

It was such a beautiful day out yesterday that I was determined to get some pictures in. I've been slacking a lot lately on my blog because I just started playing tennis again, so I take all my pictures on the weekends now. I wore this outfit out on Saturday to the mall and out to dinner at a delicious burger place. I'm so excited to be wearing colored pants again!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss
Sweater: Forever 21 | Pants: Forever 21 | Flats: Rampage (similar)  | Necklace: Nordstrom | Bag: eBay | Sunglasses: Forever 21

It was such a beautiful day out yesterday that I was determined to get some pictures in. I've been slacking a lot lately on my blog because I just started playing tennis again, so I take all my pictures on the weekends now. I wore this outfit out on Saturday to the mall and out to dinner at a delicious burger place. I'm so excited to be wearing colored pants again!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

10 comments

  1. love the pants. pretty, pretty color. similar pants on my store if you wish to check it out :)
    www.androbel.com
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is super pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the shoes x

    AbbiieVO.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple but elegant look!
    Kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! I found your blog browsing the web and I really like it, I love this post and all the beautiful pictures you have.

    I hope that you visit my blog soon
    xo

    Maddy
    Freaky Fashion Friday
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look babe!
    Nice blog.
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did, it's so lovely, I really love your style, its so simple and works really well! If you have time check out my blog?xoxo

    www.imaginelacedragonsfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page