Sweater: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle | Sneakers: Converse (exact) | Necklace: Nordstrom | Crossbody: Forever 21 (exact) | Sunglasses: Forever 21

It's finally feeling like spring and I could not be happier! I've been looking for light wash jeans for a while and I found these on sale at American Eagle, I love the worn in look and the zipper accents, I'll be wearing this a lot during the season. This is a very simple look, but still cute and nice for spring. And I'm most excited about being able to wear my sneakers out again instead of boots!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss
Sweater: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle | Sneakers: Converse (exact) | Necklace: Nordstrom | Crossbody: Forever 21 (exact) | Sunglasses: Forever 21

It's finally feeling like spring and I could not be happier! I've been looking for light wash jeans for a while and I found these on sale at American Eagle, I love the worn in look and the zipper accents, I'll be wearing this a lot during the season. This is a very simple look, but still cute and nice for spring. And I'm most excited about being able to wear my sneakers out again instead of boots!

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

15 comments

  1. super:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice look, love the bag!

    40 Outfits for every day on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
    + GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your cute little sweater. simple but pretty
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your natural style! Cute images.

    ♡ Would be super happy to welcome you on hug-you.com as well ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I nominated you for the Liester Award http://weneedtolove.blogspot.fr/2014/04/liebster-award.html to understand what it is. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bag!!

    Check out my blog!
    www.clothedproverbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice casual outfit! Love your shoes and bag!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that bag, so perfect! xx
    love you blog, definitely going to follow :)

    www.ohheyangie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look amazing! Love this look xx
    Xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pink cross body handbag. So pretty and feminine.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit , especially the necklace !
    http://ohdebow.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice view nice photos

    www.interestedtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I happened to visit your blog and I really liked it. Enjoyed reading all your wonderful posts :) Please visit my blog as well http://trimmingsandlace.blogspot.com/. It’s a personal style blog. If it interests, please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page