Down Day

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shirt: Target | Flannel: Hollister | Leggings: Forever 21 | Boots: Sorel | Beanie: H&M

I haven't posted for a while mostly because I haven't really been getting dressed up that much. I've worn leggings for the past four days, and a lot of sweatshirts. So I just decided to share what I wear when I don't really feel like getting totally dressed, without wearing sweats.

Flannels have been one of my staple pieces for a really long time. I layered a long sleeve burn out underneath since this is a thinner flannel. Obviously I'm wearing snow boots since everywhere is covered in slush. We're expecting two feet of snow this next week, maybe some pictures in a blizzard?

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

18 comments:

  1. so good:)) I love your style.:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    FACEBOOK Eva Milano

    BLOG Eva Milano

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog!!

    http://www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look for this snowy period!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt! :)

    http://www.fashionjazz.co.za/?p=6561

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous winter look!
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN ?

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, nice blog and great look :) i follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin and instagram, if you want to pass by me :)

    www.teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry dear but GFC wrong, does not make me join because it gives me error.

      Kiss Tea

      Delete
  8. You're so cute! Love your boots :)

    Emma
    Www.the-yellowbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit! Love the boots. :) I'm so jealous you have snow- it never even seems to rain here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely hun, but I hope you didn't catch a cold shooting this :) Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin? Please let me know :)
    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emma you look so cute no matter what you wear! Great casual look

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit! Love the shirt, it´s really adorable <3

    Kisses from Czech republic

    Cℓara
    http://pieceofuniverse.blog.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, absolutely beautiful!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER