Sweater: Abercrombie | Jacket: Forever 21 | Jeans: Hollister | Boots: Diba via DSW | Scarf: Bebe | Bag: Ebay | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Over break last week I went out with my friend Lilian to take pictures for my photo class and a rewarding Starbucks stop. There was sudden warm weather that day, so I skipped out on my usual fur lined coat and chose a light military jacket and sweater. For when it did get warmer it's easy to just take of the jacket and scarf. 

The drink I ordered was the caramel macchiato, which is a bit bitter for my taste (but it's such a pretty drink!) and Lilian got the passion ice tea, one of my favorites.

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss
Sweater: Abercrombie | Jacket: Forever 21 | Jeans: Hollister | Boots: Diba via DSW | Scarf: Bebe | Bag: Ebay | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Over break last week I went out with my friend Lilian to take pictures for my photo class and a rewarding Starbucks stop. There was sudden warm weather that day, so I skipped out on my usual fur lined coat and chose a light military jacket and sweater. For when it did get warmer it's easy to just take of the jacket and scarf. 

The drink I ordered was the caramel macchiato, which is a bit bitter for my taste (but it's such a pretty drink!) and Lilian got the passion ice tea, one of my favorites.

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

15 comments

  1. Very interesting this post ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a passion iced tea ;) Don't you think Abercrombie makes the softest sweaters? I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice casual!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I love the colour of your sweater & your cameras are so cool!

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Great jacket and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable- I love your sweater! And you totally ordered my favorite drink, trust me it grows on you :) xx


    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so fab! This is a perfect example of looking casual yet stylish! Love it!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a cool outfit, it's classic and I love the bag too! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bottom of your bag, cute with an edge!
    xo,
    Ireland

    http://hillbilliesinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit :) I love your boots and please write back tell me when your tan purse is from! I am looking for a new purse and I love that one :)

    P.s I am trying to follow you but it's not seeming to work D:

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's from C.Wonder, and sorry about that. I fixed my follow button, so now it works!

      Delete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page