Tee: Zara | Leather Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: MIA via Macy's | Bag: Ebay | Necklace: Madewell | Sunglasses: Thrifted

A super basic outfit, but I live in this style sometimes just changing up the shoes or top, but overall I really love this look! I like the cleaner grunge style with the crisp grey tee under. Maybe you noticed that I'm wearing a leather jacket again? There were two strangely warm days last week, obviously I took advantage of it and wore my favorite leather Topshop jacket instead of my usual furry one. It's getting me really excited for spring!

We took these photos right outside of Bloomingdales where I did find a few things that I liked for inspiration, and picked up a new dress! 

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss
Tee: Zara | Leather Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: MIA via Macy's | Bag: Ebay | Necklace: Madewell | Sunglasses: Thrifted

A super basic outfit, but I live in this style sometimes just changing up the shoes or top, but overall I really love this look! I like the cleaner grunge style with the crisp grey tee under. Maybe you noticed that I'm wearing a leather jacket again? There were two strangely warm days last week, obviously I took advantage of it and wore my favorite leather Topshop jacket instead of my usual furry one. It's getting me really excited for spring!

We took these photos right outside of Bloomingdales where I did find a few things that I liked for inspiration, and picked up a new dress! 

bloglovininstagramtumblr pinterestrssrss

19 comments

  1. Very Nice !
    Kisses my beautiful <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great:))) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this outfit! So simple but all spiced up with the sunglasses! It's perfect!
    Eve from www.thestyleblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! especially the jacket :)
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole dark color scheme and especially your sunnies (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! You look amazing. xx
    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look just works.....I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you Look fabulous!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!

    xx Lindsey
    http://www.complacencykillsusall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is perfect!
    I wait on my blog:
    Www.patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple yet pretty amazing!! Love it!!!! And the sunnies are very different!! They are amazing too!!



    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. really love this look! Those sunglasses are to die for!

    Shelby Jewel
    www.thememphisjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously such a perfect outfit! I love this- I'll have to recreate it! :)
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  15. The leather jacket and those glasses are winners !!
    love the casual vibe :)

    -Neha
    loveplayingdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful outfit!! super casual yet chic mixed with grunge. you have a nice style! hope you can take a look at my blog and follow if you'd like x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My girlfriend would definitely love this style! She's been looking for interesting ways to rock leather into her daily fashion. I've also been telling her about the best ways of caring for her leather clothes, including applying leather conditioner and protector regularly. Thanks for giving her a great fashion inspiration!

    Peter @ Colourlock

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page