Dress: H&M | Jacket: Forever 21 | Sneaker Wedges: Steve Madden | Necklace: J.Crew | Bag: MSS

As you could have probably noticed from my last post, this past saturday I turned 17!! I spent my birthday with my family. We went out to Boston for a nice dinner in a classy restaurant in a hotel. The food their was mouth watering worthy and I was once again stuffed by the end of the night!

I've had this dress in my closet for about a month, it's a simple little black dress, but I couldn't resist the skater shape! Since it is so plain I spiced it up with an army jacket to not let me freeze, but it's also a nice fall color. The necklace covers up the rest of the bare space. I thought the sneaker wedges would be fun to wear with the girly dress, since we were going out I couldn't see a better reason to have a little extra height! 

I'm thinking about creating my first video of the things that I got for my birthday, let me know if you'd like to see that!
Dress: H&M | Jacket: Forever 21 | Sneaker Wedges: Steve Madden | Necklace: J.Crew | Bag: MSS

As you could have probably noticed from my last post, this past saturday I turned 17!! I spent my birthday with my family. We went out to Boston for a nice dinner in a classy restaurant in a hotel. The food their was mouth watering worthy and I was once again stuffed by the end of the night!

I've had this dress in my closet for about a month, it's a simple little black dress, but I couldn't resist the skater shape! Since it is so plain I spiced it up with an army jacket to not let me freeze, but it's also a nice fall color. The necklace covers up the rest of the bare space. I thought the sneaker wedges would be fun to wear with the girly dress, since we were going out I couldn't see a better reason to have a little extra height! 

I'm thinking about creating my first video of the things that I got for my birthday, let me know if you'd like to see that!

16 comments

  1. OMG the dessert looked delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!

    Come to see my blog!

    Baby what’s up?!| My blog

    Kisses from Italy
    Alis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! I love throwing on something like an army jacket over something cute, you look great

    x
    Liz
    Indulgera Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics!!
    i'm new follower your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the utilitarian jacket! the shoes are a great match with the whole look :D

    ChrisLee
    rootandroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! Love the necklace with that dress :)

    http://daybitesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is so cute and I love the addition of a casual jacket and sneaker wedges! It adds a fun vibe. Happy belated birthday!!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Dinner looked delicious. I love your outfit. Super cute boots and jacket.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart your style girl! love the combo of big jackets with cute dresses. Perf!

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Bday girl! I must say, you have amazing body, like a model!!! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! Loving your outfit!

    Wanna follow each other?
    Sandrine x
    www.iamsandrine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. In LOVE with the outfit! :)
    taylorbreannea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page