Bows and Skater Skirts

Friday, October 4, 2013

Crop Top: Brandy Melville | Skirt: Topshop | Sneakers: Converse | Cardi: Bebe | Bow: American Apparel 

This outfit was kind of a throwback for me with the skater skirt and girly bow. It was probably the reason why I felt so cute wearing this outfit! Even though it's a plain black skirt, the simple graphic top gives it some personality, plus I love the way the bow adds the finishing touch to the hair. 

There was a mini heat flash this week, which I totally took advantage of by trying to wear my crop tops for the last few times! And what day isn't complete without a pumpkin spice frappe from Starbucks? If you haven't tried it yet, you're missing out!! I have recently become addicted to it, and I'm trying to drink as much as I can since it's a seasonal drink.

14 comments:

  1. Lovee your outfit! great pictures!
    would you like to follow each other (gfc and bloglovin)? Let me know.

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I think skater skirts are perfect for fall especially since when it gets colder they look great with tights!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your hair in this! I actually just had my first PSL this week.. I don't know what took me so long to try it!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're adorable!
    http://thearmageddonflame.blogspot.com/
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit!! I am loving the bow on your hair!!

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so stunning! ;) Beautiful outfit :)
    Maybe following each other? Let me know: www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com ;)

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skater skirts are so flattering and fun. I feel like I could wear them everyday. But that would get old...maybe. ;)

    ~Sarah
    P.S. I'd love it if you would visit my blog, Sarah's Real Life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! let me know if you want to follow each other! xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those skirts are so darling and such a great transitional piece! Love your blog!

    Warmest,
    Liz and Lo
    {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER