Desserts at Finale: molten chocolate and hot fudge sundae
Cute cupcake ferris wheel at Sweet Cupcakes, I got the s'mores cupcake!
Top, Jacket, and Beanie: H&M | Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Tights: ?? | Boots: Diba | Bag: Poshmark

I had a pretty eventful weekend starting on Friday where my friends surprised me with gifts and balloons for my 17th birthday! It was awfully sweet of them(: This is what I wore to school friday (even though my birthday was saturday). 
After school I went with a few of my friends to the city to go out and eat at a dessert place called Finale. It was incredibly delicious!! We spent a lot of time walking around Harvard Square eating and shopping. I was so full I could hardly walk by the end of the night, but I still had a tremendous amount of fun!
I really love how these photos came out with the balloons, but I'm also testing out a new camera! I'll have more about it later with other birthday pictures(:

Desserts at Finale: molten chocolate and hot fudge sundae
Cute cupcake ferris wheel at Sweet Cupcakes, I got the s'mores cupcake!
Top, Jacket, and Beanie: H&M | Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Tights: ?? | Boots: Diba | Bag: Poshmark

I had a pretty eventful weekend starting on Friday where my friends surprised me with gifts and balloons for my 17th birthday! It was awfully sweet of them(: This is what I wore to school friday (even though my birthday was saturday). 
After school I went with a few of my friends to the city to go out and eat at a dessert place called Finale. It was incredibly delicious!! We spent a lot of time walking around Harvard Square eating and shopping. I was so full I could hardly walk by the end of the night, but I still had a tremendous amount of fun!
I really love how these photos came out with the balloons, but I'm also testing out a new camera! I'll have more about it later with other birthday pictures(:

13 comments

  1. super<3 xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 17th birthday!! It looks like you had a great meal out and those balloons are adorable, I like how playful the photos are! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! You look amazing, your outfit is super pretty and I love the autumn scenery! :)

    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Happy birthday!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love this whole outfit. You look so great.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! and especially love your purse!

    ChrisLee
    rootandroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep posting more informative and nice article you have shared,
    present ideas for girlfriend

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page